Matai injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matai has literarry been playing on one leg and still is the most effective in the LHS.
My faviourite :angel:
Deserves a third Premiership ring this year:)

Matai has literarry been playing on one leg and still is the most effective in the LHS.
My faviourite :angel:
Deserves a third Premiership ring this year:)

We need him against the bunnies. Hope he plays as he'll give his all. It's touchy we him as we don't to risk further injury as we'll certainly need him for the finals.
Very happy he re signed with us this year. A Manly legend.

We need him against the bunnies. Hope he plays as he'll give his all. It's touchy we him as we don't to risk further injury as we'll certainly need him for the finals.
Very happy he re signed with us this year. A Manly legend.

I think he's played a few in a row so he's due to sit out a week or two...good for the ruptured neck disc etc etc :)

I think he's played a few in a row so he's due to sit out a week or two...good for the ruptured neck disc etc etc :)

Matai has been named to start against the bunnies.

Whare has also been named on an extended bench.

Matai has been named to start against the bunnies.

Whare has also been named on an extended bench.

I'd think he wouldn't be playing. Whare to center, Joe to start at prop Robinson on bench King very doubtful as well.

I'd think he wouldn't be playing. Whare to center, Joe to start at prop Robinson on bench King very doubtful as well.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8