• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will get 1-2 weeks unfortunately....doing his job perfectly atm...beating ppl up, tough metres & quick plays, intimidating & unfortunately - impossible player to replace.

... but we have to so who is it?

Lussick?
where is Les Boyd when we need him

Lawrence facing a week also. What did he do? I must have missed that one.
23:22 there is the usual Ennis dive, no footage on Fox of the actual incident as Ennis is on his own writhing in birth pains - no penalty given, no stoppage of play:swear:

Everyone missed it, except Ennis' Mum on the MRC

23:22 there is the usual Ennis dive, no footage on Fox of the actual incident as Ennis is on his own writhing in birth pains - no penalty given, no stoppage of play:swear:

Everyone missed it, except Ennis' Mum on the MRC
Yeh noticed that after a scrum down Sharks 22m line.
Next second the grubs in the thick of things, antagonising players & generally sticking his fingers on ppl's faces & dirty mits on the ball - he does it every game - some times to great effect, but not on this occasion.

Yeh noticed that after a scrum down Sharks 22m line.
Next second the grubs in the thick of things, antagonising players & generally sticking his fingers on ppl's faces & dirty mits on the ball - he does it every game - some times to great effect, but not on this occasion.
Agree, but what about Fifi :mad:

After each tackle he went after the tackler. At one point Starlo was dumb enough to push back and the pocket Ref separated them :banghead:

Agree, but what about Fifi :mad:

After each tackle he went after the tackler. At one point Starlo was dumb enough to push back and the pocket Ref separated them :banghead:
Hahaha -yeh Fif didn't get away with his standover tactics....even Dylan Walker wasn't going to accept his BS & gave it to him - even after the Turbo try gave him a spray - I quite enjoyed it actually!!

giphy.gif
Is there any actuall footage of what Lawrence did? I'm confused to what he actually did?

No Kapow, no BJ. That's a fair chunk of go forward and line bending from the last two weeks that we'll be missing now.

I suppose that means the return of Lussick ?? It's a pity Knight stuffed up so badly, this could have been his chance.

*Back.

Looked at it again (and again) and after the scrum ennis backs out of it and is holding bj...who is holding him.

Then ennis falls to the ground like he's been hit in the nuts. No evidence there, bj's arms are no where near the said region.

camera pans away then back again....

wade the wanker graham has grabbed bj, gets pushed off and then tries to get the refs to stop play whilst ennis continues his dive.

verdict: You can't see anything happen!?!? Unless there is a different angle that shows bj as guilty then this is just a case of ennis diving.

maybe they have other angles to even charge...but I haven't seen it.

Seems like total b/s and if you're going to suspend someone because 'a known diver near him falls over' then we are in real trouble.

Last edited:
Exactly, plus a smart Lawyer would get it dismissed on the incorrect charge as BJ did not go near Ennis 24:00 to 24:59 :wait:

Says incident occurred 24th minute. 0-59 is the 1st minute so 23.00 - 23.59 is the 24th. Would be a very dumb lawyer.....

Huh? That would mean a game is played over 80 minutes, and 60 seconds then?

Sorry, but 24.00 minutes to 24.59 is in the 24th minute.

Am I missing something here? I must be tired.

There is no incident that doesn't occur in most scrums - that's the point. Ennis was pissed at losing the ball on the line, so he plays for a penalty next chance he gets - Refs didn't fall for it :banghead:

Manly should fight it, they have Firths as Sponsors, so no biggie :)

Marty meanwhile can get himself a lottery ticket, as the lead story on all sports media is that he is worse than Milat :p

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8