Marty is the modern day BK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Alright hear me out, different positions and vastly different players but the competitive nature of the gym is an absolute godsend,I also feel we didn't just buy a player but we brought a brand

Would AFB be half the player he is today without competing with Marty in the gym? I estimate **** no

These 2 drive our team forward off their own backs and with the up and comers they're being shaped in their image, or it seems that way to me

Can’t believe Tigers got rid of him to free up money to buy Jamal Idris.

Marty is quickly reaching 100 games for us. A valuable asset indeed. Hope we keep him for at least another 3 years.
I don't think they willingly got rid of him.. more he wanted out

He's the ultimate professional, football player & business man. He carries himself with class both on and off the field. The way he, and his beautiful wife carry themselves with class and dignity on social media (an arena full of toxicity) is outstanding.

Marty is a credit to the club, his family, himself & us as fans.

One of my all time favorites !!

Yep, just like Ben Kennedy.

Alright hear me out, different positions and vastly different players but the competitive nature of the gym is an absolute godsend,I also feel we didn't just buy a player but we brought a brand

Would AFB be half the player he is today without competing with Marty in the gym? I estimate **** no

These 2 drive our team forward off their own backs and with the up and comers they're being shaped in their image, or it seems that way to me

I don't always agree with the scary clown .... but this time 100% in agreement

Marty is the modern day Fabio and Gods gift to Woman

as well a the gift to the Great Manly Sea eagles

r0_241_5184_3170_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Marty is my favourite player.....as well as AFB, Keppie, Siro, Thompson, Jake, Boyle, Paseka, Jack, Waddell, Tof, Walker, Trbo, Jorge, Parker, Suli, Garrick, DCE, Croker, Levi, Manase, Funa....the Reserves team, Jersey Flegg, SG Ball hehehe!

Marty is my favourite player.....as well as AFB, Keppie, Siro, Thompson, Jake, Boyle, Paseka, Jack, Waddell, Tof, Walker, Trbo, Jorge, Parker, Suli, Garrick, DCE, Croker, Levi, Manase, Funa....the Reserves team, Jersey Flegg, SG Ball hehehe!
Yes , love them all but my favourite player is the greatest Legendary Incomparable Immortal :h:

DjZI9lnUUAEqPlS.jpg

As mentioned he jumped ship from the tigpies. What's wrong with that club that so many players excell after leaving?

Marty
Tedesco
Moses
The Fox
Just to name a few.

First I thought- WTF - totally different player...but as I read on , made perfect sense....the competitive nature and determination he brings not just himself, but lifts the team...I say Great call Cherry poppins

As mentioned he jumped ship from the tigpies. What's wrong with that club that so many players excell after leaving?

Marty
Tedesco
Moses
The Fox
Just to name a few.

Little light at 5/8 and hooker but some team otherwise

1.Tedesco
2.Addo Car
3.Marsters
4.Suli
5.Korobite
6.Sironen
7.Moses
8.Taupau
9.Marshall-King
10.Lodge
11.Matterson
12.Blair
13.Brown

14.Papenhuyzn
15.Woods
16.Fifita
17.Teo

18.Sue
19.Rona

I hear you and agree AFB wouldn't be as good a player without his front row mate and, yes we bought Marty as well as his brand.

He's the complete package - prides himself on being super fit, intelligent, articulate, good looking, and importantly, is a great prop and leader and I love him and am so glad we have him.

Having said all that, though, imo he can't be compared to BK in terms of BK's passion, drive and win-at-all-costs competitive nature which was on another (higher) level. BK was one of a kind!

I hear you and agree AFB wouldn't be as good a player without his front row mate and, yes we bought Marty as well as his brand.

He's the complete package - prides himself on being super fit, intelligent, articulate, good looking, and importantly, is a great prop and leader and I love him and am so glad we have him.

Having said all that, though, imo he can't be compared to BK in terms of BK's passion, drive and win-at-all-costs competitive nature which was on another (higher) level. BK was one of a kind!
When I meant BK I meant he changed a culture in a good way, he drives them to be better players and better people

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8