Marty Interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Here is an enlightening article interviewing Marty Taupau:

It gives an interesting insight into his childhood, growing up and his journey making it into the NRL.

Reads like a fairy story written by a love struck fanboi .....

It starts with this nonsense .. "Taupau can stand there and lift 310 kilograms of the finest weights, the equivalent of lifting a bar with a Kodiak bear perched on each end." ..... and gets worse .....

note to author ... a kodiak bear can weigh over 600kgs ..... so he can lift a 1/4 of a kodiak bear perched on each end .... still ... pretty good ....

Good on Marty, glad he plays for us ....

PSSS ... that should fire up some of you on a quite Saturday .....

Last edited:
Meh, fan boi or not, I'll take something positive in the off season.

Weird choice of a Kodiak bear, I agree, they can be big mo-fo's.

Plus, how could you balance them on the bar? As if they'd sit still for you, yeah right. Nice article but not very factual concerning the bears, disappointing journalism to misquote bears like that.

Plus, how could you balance them on the bar? As if they'd sit still for you, yeah right. Nice article but not very factual concerning the bears, disappointing journalism to misquote bears like that.

So ... not a big fan of fact check or accuracy in your journalists ... as long as the hyperbowl is flowery and eloqaunt ... with a dsah of marvel comic fantasm ... you're happy .... I am just surprised he didn't start singing ... and he killed a bear when he was only 3 . .. Marty marty .. king of the whole frontier ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8