1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maroon BLUES continue

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, May 23, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Cameron Smith - Gooorne
    Price - Gooorne
    Hannant - Gooorne
    Thurston & Lockyer - injured
    Cronk - foot injury
    Inglis - hip injury and now this...

QUEENSLAND star Greg Inglis was forced to quit training with the State of Origin side after a heavy collision with teammate Willie Tonga.
    Inglis and Tonga were involved in a head clash during Maroons training at Coolum on the Sunshine Coast.

The Queensland doctor has examined the Test centre, checking his jaw, but the damage was not immediately known.

The Maroons travel to Sydney tomorrow ahead of Wednesday night's Origin I clash at ANZ Stadium

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Don't forget Hodges - Gooorne

Inglis shows about as much toughness as he does loyalty to his birth state. What happened, did he smudge his lipstick ??

3. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    I remember Michael Devere standing on the sideline for the blues having his head stappled shut without any local and without leaving the field.

I think perhaps Inglis needs to chow down on a bag of cement some time soon or he will go down in my book as one of the biggest cats in the game.

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    That is one of my favourite origin memories, he was a winger as well. Just shows how much grit some players have

5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Soft mongrel !!

Went down to watch my old team from last season on Saturday, couldn't believe what I saw ! The winger had his thumb dislocated, showed no pain, had the mits up for a fight, ref told him to get to hospital to which he replied "I'm staying on, we have no subs". Eventually got him to come off, and he put the bastard back in himself !! I think he is too dumb to feel pain haha

6. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    That is one of my favourite origin memories, he was a winger as well. Just shows how much grit some players have
    [/quote]

The standard sure has dropped since DeVere, Hayne stays down with any tap.