Mark Geyer ... (and Silvertails)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
For me the biggest fallout from the Panthers sex tape saga will be the law suit that MG and family bring against the FB page NRL memes for falsly naming his daughter .... and possibly also against anyone that shared the page ....

It is a timely reminder of our own obligations as Silvertail posters ..... I think the lawyers are very keen to get a high profile "test case" up and running ... and the conbination of the words NRL, star player, legends daughter, false claim, facebook and sex tape in the same brief makes for a very high profile case ....

Personally hope that MG's daughter cleans them up .......

For me the biggest fallout from the Panthers sex tape saga will be the law suit that MG and family bring against the FB page NRL memes for falsly naming his daughter .... and possibly also against anyone that shared the page ....

It is a timely reminder of our own obligations as Silvertail posters .....

Personally hope that MG's daughter cleans them up .......

So glad I don't use FB or Messenger. Less opinions, and people are GOOD

What it might do is put the lot on notice . In all honesty unless they are a ligit page all they serve up is complete crap . Good writtens to it.

I see the NRL Memes Page has been taken down.

Means nothing, but MG needs to be careful as defamation cases cost a lot of money and depending on the wealth of the “ Meme Man” could be completely worthless doing so.

Dosent the word "allegedly" take away most legal repercussions??
I'm not a lawyer so may be Wrong, but papers and reporters seem to say whatever the hell they want as long as that words thrown in the mix

Dosent the word "allegedly" take away most legal repercussions??
I'm not a lawyer so may be Wrong, but papers and reporters seem to say whatever the hell they want as long as that words thrown in the mix
Go one better and get yourself ia seat in parliament to use parliamentary privilege.....anything goes for that one.

I see the NRL Memes Page has been taken down.

Means nothing, but MG needs to be careful as defamation cases cost a lot of money and depending on the wealth of the “ Meme Man” could be completely worthless doing so.
MG the footballer was crazy enough. MG the redemption seeking father is bloody scary. If I was Mr Meme I’d already be looking to hang out with Snowden.

I reckon put the low life in a cage with Mr Geyer, no holds barred 20 mins and then 5 mins for the undertaker to scrape up the culprit. If they did that to my daughter I'd be stalking the person, revenge is best served cold.

None. You’re spot on.
It almost seems the media are untouchable but if you make up a story on Facebook you get threatened with court proceedings.
I’m no lawyer but I see double standards here.
The media can run a story with no substance but it’s all good. A Facebook page hears a rumour runs with it and it’s burn the house down.
If they judge on this as being so they must also judge media the same way imho. Again I’m no lawyer but it just seems like double standards

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8