manly's nsw cup side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's happening with the side. Did Willo get the coaching postion and what players are we going to use, i know squad players but who else are we going to use. Also are they using Brookie as there home ground so we can see 3 games on game day.

I spoke to Willo at a funeral in Queanbeyan, for my wife's uncle, last week. Asked him about the coaching role, he just laughed and was very non-commital.
Nice guy and his wife is a very nice lady too. I hope he has an ongoing role with the club - a very undervalued player (by some) during his playing days.

Willow would be hard to beat as the best bloke to have played for Manly since NE days. Beaver is flawless, but Willow is just an absolute champion.

It warmed my black old heart to hear he was going to be back and involved at the club again.

Willo was brilliant on that FM radio show a few years back with our own 'Pepsi' and should be very good for the club should he be employed for the season. You wonder who will play for us considering the lack of sponsorship and therefore little likelihood of filling the team with anything but out of work journeymen and camels etc who haven't got a game anywhere else!!

The team will consist of last years toyota cup players who are now too old together with the players from our top 25 who don't make the 17 and who would have played on the sunshine coast previously.

Wasn't Cliffy looking at getting the job?

This might come as a shock for people but how about approaching Brett Kenny for the job?
He has had a descent lower grade coaching career (Penrith Jnrs, Wenty, etc)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7