MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS - Warriors @ Mt Smart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs head across the Tasman for the clash with the Warriors on Easter Sunday and it promises to be a fantastic trip!

There are over 60 now making the “official” trip with Mark Tramby from Ambassador Holidays with most of the group heading from Sydney and Brisbane airports on the morning of Good Friday.

“Manly Central” will be the Rydges hotel in Auckland for the weekend and there are a number of functions,trips and events already planned for the weekend.
Saturday night you will find the group in O’Hagans Irish bar in the viaduct and it’s likely that will be the pre-game venue from around lunchtime before we catch the coach to Mount Smart on Sunday afternoon for the 4pm (local time) kick off.

Post game we will be attending a function with the players and coaching staff which is open to all and can be booked here.

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=member-news-display&id=23165

I’m waiting to hear whereabouts in the ground we will be located but will post that as soon as I hear so that others travelling or locals attending the game can come and join us if they so wish?

To find out more about this or future trips for the 2010 season email  Mark at [email protected]   

Well it was so interesting to be approached by by so many people who will be in Auckland at tonights game

Methinks My garden Shed & No one likes us..Will get a good airing on TV... Post on here where you will be sitting so we can all wave to you?

Contrary to some from the official site the "No one likes us...We don't care" banner will be there and (I hope) proudly displayed

MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS

(3 SLEEPS 'TIL I HEAD OFF!)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8