Manly Warringah Football Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I got an email the other day saying that paypal were cancelling my automatic subscription as follows

Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited canceled your automatic payments. This means we'll no longer automatically draw money from your account to pay the merchant

Anyone else get this ??

I got an email the other day saying that paypal were cancelling my automatic subscription as follows

Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited canceled your automatic payments. This means we'll no longer automatically draw money from your account to pay the merchant

Anyone else get this ??
No

I didn't know that there was an autopay facility.

Could be a simple restructure at the FC

November is when the annual membership is due

Email:
[email protected]

Last edited:
Going to be very interesting to see what happens with the FC, they've been basically cut off at the pass and are a shadow of their former selves and to me if they are to survive it probably means peace with the Penns.

Unlikely with the current people, so where they go from here ( if they want to continue the fight) is beyond me.

No

I didn't know that there was an autopay facility.

Could be a simple restructure at the FC

November is when the annual membership is due

Email:
[email protected]
Q: Can I set my membership to renew automatically each year by direct debiting my credit card ?

A: Yes, if you select the ANNUAL RECURRING membership level, you membership will be renewed automatically on the 1st January each year. You will need to have a PAYPAL account in order to set up automatic recurring (annual) renewal of your membership from your credit card as the Football Club does not store credit card details.

Anyone else get this ??
I always pay by ringing the football club and provided my visa card details .
I was disappointed that Bob Stevenson resigned from the board as he was a fine ethical and professional Manly man

Sadly there doesn't seem to be a lot of communication from the FC these days, so not sure what the future holds there. Lost some good people and it looks to have been frozen out completely now by MWSE. I really hope it maintains some relevance going forward as the FC is the one unshakeable link to the history and tradition of this fine club.

I got the same email awhile ago.

I emailed the football club and this was their reply......

Hi,

I've now discovered that due to a technical problem we experienced on 8 May, that all automatic recurring payments were cancelled by the system and can't be reinstated. I'm really sorry about this, but there appears to be nothing we can do to fix it automatically.

We will send an email to all our members affected by this.

Again, apologies

Regards

Julie

At least they got back to me.

I just hope they still have enough people to keep the football club going.

The more people that can join and become members, the better chance we have of keeping it alive......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12