Manly vs Penrith – NRL Semi Ticket Prices - Sat 9th Sept – Allianz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Got my tickets and are rating to get down to the eastern suburbs with my boy. This will be his first semi final after years of having to stay at home because we don't get a home game at Brooke. He's finally of an age where we can head to the city fro the northern beaches and get home at 11pm. Hopefully his first semi final is one to remember.
Go Manly

Agree - although typically dumb NRL decision to play at Moore Park v Swans won't help. But how any footy fan does NOT want to go to a semi is beyond me.

Completely agree mate.

If there's not more than 20,000 there then there's someone wrong.

Prices are good. The memberships of both clubs combined is a lot more than that.

And it's a semi final and could be the last time you get to see your side.

I'm just wondering how much money in kickbacks people like Greenturd are getting to push the stadium policy in Sydney when its plainly obvious that the fans don't want it and are not responding to it?

Got a GA ticket, PAX 13640

Any updated PAX No’s if someone bought a ticket today?

The PAX No’s are not always totally sold tickets, it is the tickets printed in system (so could have give aways – not always used), but at least 80% or 90% sold tickets.

The SCG members (given Allianz tickets as one off for NRL Semi’s) were they given actual printed tickets? ... that could push the PAX No's up?

With normal Allianz Members also turning up on the night the crowd might be 17,000 to 20,000 range? Hopefully we get the higher range or over 20k, but need more ticket sales today !

Last edited:
Just an update

The buses are filling up already 2 buses already full with 2 more nearly full, great sign as that means more manly fans are getting out to the game.

Keep buying up bus tickets only $15 for non members $ 10 for members return , very good value. The more buses from the beaches the more support the boys will have tomorrow night.

Now 3 more buses filled at 2:30 pm in the afternoon well done ladies and gents.

Last edited:
Got my tickets and are rating to get down to the eastern suburbs with my boy. This will be his first semi final after years of having to stay at home because we don't get a home game at Brooke. He's finally of an age where we can head to the city fro the northern beaches and get home at 11pm. Hopefully his first semi final is one to remember.
Go Manly

Great stuff mate
Hope it is a great night like it was for me the first time and made me a life long member

Looks like Broncos are Going to be thrashed tonight. If Manly can beat panthers we may be off to Suncorp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8