Manly vs Dragons MNF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
need to run straight over the pricks. too much disco and not enough muscle in attack.

****ing run over them!

Des will settle the team at the break. We have dominated in many respects, if we keep our cool we'll win.

The signs of a form slump have been there for a couple of weeks. This is exactly what I feared might happen considering our form last weekend.

We have very little attack and we seem to be getting outmuscled (again) in the forwards. I fear our for & against is about to take a beating. We are ahead in every stat in the first half and we are still getting a footy lesson.

To all those fools carrying on about minor premierships and GF's, every single one of you now looks just like a souffs supporter in march each year.

We have a very good footy side that will finish top 4, but we will need to improve a hell of a lot if we want to win this comp.

that first illawara try was a deadset knock on. what game are these video refs watching?

Ralphie said:
The signs of a form slump have been there for a couple of weeks. This is exactly what I feared might happen considering our form last weekend.

We have very little attack and we seem to be getting outmuscled (again) in the forwards. I fear our for & against is about to take a beating. We are ahead in every stat in the first half and we are still getting a footy lesson.

To all those fools carrying on about minor premierships and GF's, every single one of you now looks just like a souffs supporter in march each year.

We have a very good footy side that will finish top 4, but we will need to improve a hell of a lot if we want to win this comp.
Here come the overreactions.

The Stanley try Tallis, Phelan and Whiz all say no try, Pearce doubtful it was a try.

Ralphie said:

Thanks for your insight.

Malph

Guys you can't win them all, im more worried about the injuries to Foran and Wolfman. As soon as the goons got in front on the scoreboard our chances of winning diminished. Its the loss we had to have sooner or later.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
t rex would have scored by now

trex has certainly been used to draw in players when running wide even when he doesn't touch the ball which has been making space, he'd make a difference,

Now assume we dont win this - we will need to improve a lot this half to do so, why is it that we dont play the dragons at brookie this year as it would easily sell out.

Its funny how steve said early this week that des has been telling him to be more patient and not overacted to things this year- not going to plan tonight.

torana355 said:
Guys you can't win them all, im more worried about the injuries to Foran and Wolfman. As soon as the goons got in front on the scoreboard our chances of winning diminished. Its the loss we had to have sooner or later.
Foran played out the half, Im sure if it was serious he would be off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8