Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
checchin's problem is he thinks he is bigger than the game. He always has to make it all about him and his 'control' of the game. He needs to get back in his box and realise he is only a ref. Way too full of his own importance

100%. Exhibit A: a club captain rightly questions a bad call, his response to being challenged on something he knows he has no adequate answer for is to turn his back and blow the whistle, in the style of a petulant child screaming incoherently when they lack the verbal skills to argue rationally.

was that against titans? didn't that cost us regarding the finals somehow I can't recall. was the other guy Preston Campbell?

What it cost us, finals-wise, was a top four finish that would've given us two bites at the cherry, instead of getting knocked out week one by the purple scum.

Was Hayne playing tonight
I have to go into bat for Hayne here. He and Copley were blowing up deluxe for the ball, especially when Dylan was opposite, and flat out standing. Elgey just kept going to the other side.(He's a dud).
The Manly fans around us couldn't believe they didn't hammer Dylan on the wing.(two thumbs up to Dylan, how he managed to get through the second half was amazing.)

I swear I saw a tear in Cecchin's eye every time he had to award us a try (hey, that rhymes).

It seemed as painful as pulling teeth for him to give us anything.

I just hope Santa disappoints him this Christmas.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8