Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 7, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Yo

Y are a d1ck. We lost, but not by much. Go back to Norths you little anal worm. In fact you annoy and irritate me so much, that you are now the first person on my ignore list. Seyanora Ryan.

Likewise you fat overgrown ****head. Thank **** I am rid of your woodsie **** ******* brown nosing. Go grab a box of tissues, you need it. Like others said when you tried to flame in the susan thread, you're just a nitwit, with no soul. Now go be a sheep elsewhere you piss ant, be woodsie's shadow elsewhere.

Kevin, you're an oxygen theif like your girlfriend. **** off ****.

skull61

Bencher
We are getting caned in the small 1%ers. We have an abundance of talent (more than the Storm), but we kill ourselves with lack of composure and control.

Stuff like...
  • kicking off out on the full (TWICE)
  • Kicking the ball dead on the last in their attacking zone (and not a single forced dropout)
  • a low percentage kick on a big break, when we should hold the ball and take a tackle with more tackles up our sleeve
  • kicking on the 4th in the attacking zone when no teammates expect it
  • DCE running and getting tackled on the 4th leaving a major attacking option out of play
  • trusting the defensive structures and sticking to them (not panicking and improvising individually)
  • not having a reliable goal kicker

It's so frustrating because these are really simple manageable things. It's not like we lack talent or need to squeeze points out of an average bunch of football players. If they just focused on these 1%ers and committed to improving them (every single player) we would see a quantum leap in performance. In fact, I think the 3 wins hinted at what's possible when those 1%ers are done right.
This Walker doesn't miss 2 relatively easy conversions we go to golden point

Ryan

Journey Man
U mean Tom two stroke.
Dont worry he will come good.

That's the disappointing thing. We all know how much better he is than these two weeks.

Biggest danger in a quality young player, is to let the hype get to you.

Looks.like it has a little bit.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If only dan coyld update the code so the rest of us dont even have to see the ratings when ignored

Well I'm not sure what needs to be done, but when every post a guy makes then follows with an alert on the phone that "you have been awarded a troll rating by Ryan", it does wear a little thin.

Easy solution, though it is a pity because without all the fighting rubbish there are a few nuggets of good stuff from him.

D

Deleted member 26876

time to unload all the frustration.
1. good fight back from the boyz against good opposition
2. Now we know why green was let go,
3. DCE needs to give back half his pay today,
4. Defence is a Friken joke,
5. Lewis brown should be in NSW cup at best
Our defence was a complete joke in the first half, where we had that shocking attitude again.

However with the right attitude, we were phenomenal (on the try line), although line-speed still lacked at times.

First half 30-16 Melbourne
Second Half 10-0 Manly

With the right attitude we can be one of the best (and most unstoppable) sides in the comp although attitude attitude attitude, we NEED the right attitude, with that we will continue our run from where it left off (against the Roosters)

HoldenV8

Journey Man
This Walker doesn't miss 2 relatively easy conversions we go to golden point

Scam Smith doesn't miss 3 conversions in the first half and it never gets to golden point.

We still got out-scored 6 tries to 5, Even if Walker had kicked 100%, just 1 extra goal from Smith and it was still a loss.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Likewise you fat overgrown ****head. Thank **** I am rid of your woodsie **** ******* brown nosing. Go grab a box of tissues, you need it. Like others said when you tried to flame in the susan thread, you're just a nitwit, with no soul. Now go be a sheep elsewhere you piss ant, be woodsie's shadow elsewhere.

Kevin, you're an oxygen theif like your girlfriend. **** off ****.[/

Mate I'll tell you this once, you insignificant little bank clerk. Call me all the names you want, I don't care, you're an insignificant short arsed little fcuk. But if you want to insult my girlfriend(wife) I'll cave your ****1n jaw in. Here's my address d1ckhead 25 Abbey Street Leura. My house is currently on the market. So come up Ryan, tell me again what my wife is, don't be shy you midget little fcuk. Anytime mate, anytime you want just pop up and tell me in person what you post online. Or if you like give me your address and tell me a time when your kids and missus ( who I won't slag off) won't be home and I'll pop down for a visit. Alternatively you could tell me which branch you work in and I could come down there. You're call buddy, you know where I reside.

Ryan

Journey Man

Holy **** ! You ARE just like woodsie !! Word twister. I was intimating "woodsie" was your girlfriend dude...NOTHING to do with your actual g/f. How the **** do I know what or who you are? I don't know if your married, defacto, have a g/f, gay - whatever? You trolling, or being serious? You drinking man?

I'll wait patiently for your apology.

And just like woodsie, after twisting the statement, you call for violence?

Jesus ****ing christ. Redneck. Like I say, waiting patiently for your apology:

Kevinward777

First Grader

Kevin, you're an oxygen theif like your girlfriend. **** off ****.
Mate I'll tell you this once, you insignificant little bank clerk. Call me all the names you want, I don't care, you're an insignificant short arsed little fcuk. But if you want to insult my girlfriend(wife) I'll cave your ****1n jaw in. Here's my address d1ckhead 25 Abbey Street Leura. My house is currently on the market. So come up Ryan, tell me again what my wife is, don't be shy you midget little fcuk. Anytime mate, anytime you want just pop up and tell me in person what you post online. Or if you like give me your address and tell me a time when your kids and missus ( who I won't slag off) won't be home and I'll pop down for a visit. Alternatively you could tell me which branch you work in and I could come down there. You're call buddy, you know where I reside.

Ryan

Journey Man
Holy **** ! You ARE just like woodsie !! Word twister. I was intimating "woodsie" was your girlfriend dude...NOTHING to do with your actual g/f. How the **** do I know what or who you are? I don't know if your married, defacto, have a g/f, gay - whatever? You trolling, or being serious? You drinking man?

I'll wait patiently for your apology. If you show some humility, fine, bygons be bygons. If your stubborn, then that says more about you than me !

Why the hell would I bring any of your family into it?

And just like woodsie, after twisting the statement, you call for violence?

Jesus ****ing christ. Redneck. Like I say, waiting patiently for your apology:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13