Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Have we ever scored a point with API on the field
Not sure why we keep playing him for 30 min at the start. Surely better to use him depending on state of match
We can’t keep giving team starts in big games. I know he’s on big money but fair dinkum it’s so obvious he needs to be used after Fainu sets the scene

Our attack is so stilted until he comes on
Put Jake over next to the sticks last week.

I dont care turbo gone for the season
We were never going to win it this year just a few players short
To the game storm had all the ball, we score first this half anything goes!!
Never give in

They're not controlling that fwit Smith. Letting him run. He needs to be stopped in his tracks. Also the storm are running about 50 decoys each play as well as running behind their own players and not getting penalised???
The reason Tom is injured too is because the tackler put Tom's arm in a seriously dodgy position.
Dropped balls haven't helped us.
Being totally outclassed but the strong finish to the half was encouraging.
Dig in Manly.

Yeah, Paseka and Jorge have been good. Really, the team has done damn well to hang in there and stay in the match. Very little went our way that half. If we can hang onto the ball and make the Drizzle tackle, we’ll do all right.

Im praying it's only a strain 2-4 weeks but looking at replays it doesn't look good... I'm no doctor though so fingers crossed Turbo is good. We won't be able to go all the way without him

Win it Manly, you can do it
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Our attack is hopeless with him on in general
Fainu gets the ruck rolling
If APIs strong suit is defence then use him when needed. We need to come out of the boxes in big games Not just hang in
Just answering your question.

Im praying it's only a strain 2-4 weeks but looking at replays it doesn't look good... I'm no doctor though so fingers crossed Turbo is good. We won't be able to go all the way without him
Looked worse than that live here!!

Truth be told, I'm leading my tipping comp by 2 games and tipped storm tonight, so a loss here doesn't bother me.. I want them to keep it competative and play their best til the death tho.. But if toms gone for the Year, they may aswell book mad Monday unfortunately

How long do you need to lay on the tackled player before you get penalised ?

The rule says IMMEDIATELY. I don't expect immediately, but why are they allowed to have a kip before rolling off ?

Refs are softco***. Toughen up you mongrels and referee the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8