Pre-Game Manly v Sharks [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

6 40
4 Pines Park
20 Aug 2022 05:30 PM

Team Lists

We have always been Sharks bogey side but this Saturday will be that rare win Sharks will get at 4 Pines Park. Manly will get flogged and flogged hard..

Manly outscored the Sharks in the previous game in the 2 nd half after that horrendous i st half . Maybe the Sharks relaxed a bit but at least Manly showed that they could match them . Certainly going to miss Jake and i would add Paseka but Marty has lifted in recent games [ no doubt playing for a contract ] and at least he is putting in now . Schuster actually may or maybe due to go better and if he is given a bit more time , Bullemor has been on the improve . Will be up against it if they don":t really commit in defence and let the Shark :s playmakers go largely unchallenged . Think that there is a real good chance that they can recover and put in a decent showing and the win not out of reach .

Sharks missing that centre who steamrolled Harper in the first meeting, and also one of their better props is out. Need to contain Ramien and Moylan, then we have to be up on the Nicho pen as well, tough ask also. Need more than ever for our front rowers to really step up to be any chance at all.

It’s not so sad for you to make a “sizeable” bet against your own team. Which is something that I could never do and would imagine the bulk of posters on here would never do. Each to their own I suppose. Good luck.
I've also made sizable bets FOR Manly too (as Woodsie could confirm), which kinda makes this comment of yours agenda driven and ridiculous.

I bet on Manly.more than other teams , because I tend to know a little more intimately what is happening before the game starts.

You suggesting the "bulk" of Manly fans wouldn't bet against the team knowing we have XYZ out and/or there are other reasons we'd likely lose seems moronic. Haha.

I've made heaps of money on both wins and losses from our team. I would hope all your bulk of fans would also think with their brains, rather than their hearts when placing real money down on the table.

Have the courage of your convictions then. Put a few hundred on Manly head to head this weekend? Exactly - I don't think so. At least last time someone on here ( no names) said something along your same lines to me, they had the courage to directly bet with me on it, which mind you when I won, I didn't call it in ..

Ridiculous take.

Cliffy's try assists for Beaver, Haumono & Hancock in games v. Sharks

Any Manly Sea eagles loss is absolutely shattering

I would rather watch the dentist pull my teeth out than watch opposition teams tear Manly apart

teeth smile GIF

Honestly the end of the season can’t come fast enough now.

All these issues and injuries haven’t made it much fun in recent weeks.

I’ll watch for a bit on Saturday and just hope we show a little fight , but sadly I can only see one result .

I don’t believe we’ll win a other game this year now.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8