Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im sorry but this is unacceptable. Ive got nothing positive to say so im just going to say nothing.

Snake is lethargic as **** - and Walker does a Jorge and runs out of the defensive line.:eek:

It's Seibolt's fault for not threatening our Players with some sort of pain:swear:

And you know what? It's the invaders missing all the tackles - Lewis Brown, Dylan Walker. There's a culture in these Sea Eagles?. No, they are pathetic.
NYEagle

Im going to repeat it they have a ****ing BACKROWER in the halves. I cant believe this **** and i dont give a flying **** about "give them time" bull****. We bought up large to get instant results, we paid a player TEN ****ing MILLION dollars for instant results. We are losing to a ****ing team that lost by 40 last week and a backrower in the halves. Feel free to give me a troll, dummyspit whatever you like, this **** is not exceptable!!!!!

F*cks sake Zoolander, start hooking players if they can't defend their slot.

I don't care if we finish a game with two turbos and Parcell on the f*cking field, make the point!

The positive out of that try was that Lewis Brown ran out of the line and Tooves can't be blamed for teaching that

Well that's it, Rorters will run away now.

Sadly we all got highly motivated by the Cronulla win, but really we are just not up to standard tonight.

Four players out is a big part of this, we might bounce back next week but this ones a shot duck!!

OK, i've got some team change ideas.
Make potato our half and 5/8. Stewart can become our water boy and direct the defence from behind. Million dollar boy to the wing since he can catch a ball. And just leave Jake on when we defend and take everybody else so they dont get in his way. Simple :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8