Pre-Game Manly V Raiders [Round 9, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

24 26
4 Pines Park
03 May 2024 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Funny Sticky dropped Schiller I actually thought he was Raiders best last weekend.

If we can’t beat a team with that spine and including strange there is something wrong.
Hoppa at Fullback, he's finally getting his wish. Hoppa's built more like a forward these days. will be interesting to see how goes covering the many attacking plays and kicks that'll come his way.

Funny Sticky dropped Schiller I actually thought he was Raiders best last weekend.
At least he didn’t dial it in like their middles. On last weekends effort he‘d have to be better value than Cotric and half their forward pack.

Starting to wonder if there’s issues at the Raiders, I know they are struggling with injuries and depth, bit like BA and Parra, similar situations, re injuries and team morale, with both coaches not holding back on giving their lads a public spray, could there be issues?

2024 might be the season for coach sackings, JD gone, BA hanging on, Des, Benji, O’brien, Sticky? Who knows what the balance of the season holds. Be interesting to see how the Raiders respond this weekend, I’m sure Sticky’s had plenty to say behind closed doors about last weekends effort.

Last edited:
Just thought I'd drop into the Faders forum for a bit of a laugh, and they didn't let me down.
Here's just a couple, Sticky is cooked "anytime we see a glimmer of hope, it's quickly destroyed" and "Ricky saying players are being rested not dropped" when being quizzed by the press ..lol.

be very interesting how the two ex Manly players Weekes and Hopoate perform in their new roles. Personally I hope they do well, but not enough to contribute to a Manly loss. I suspect Manly will win it now that DCE is confirmed, reasonably comfortably, as long as that damned defense is addressed. Manly's attack is No2 shaded only just by the Bronks but 11th in defense. No way a serious premiership threat until they get that sorted out

Ours is a pretty strong bench , and theirs seems a little brittle.

Could well be the difference
I'm hoping there's a lot more of a difference than us having a better bench. If you go through the two sides we look much stronger. Their best two are probably Tapine and Tomoko, the rest (including Papalii nowadays) meh.

Thanks for posting @The Wheel
Our Home Grown Superstar Tom Turbo is the Star Attraction that fills home grounds to the rafters
Tom always has a Big game against the raiders and consolidates a big win for Manly

We hope Tom is not too far off the mark
To join our Legendary Benchmark Premiership Winning Fullbacks
1714540911921.png
1714541163269.png

I'm hoping there's a lot more of a difference than us having a better bench. If you go through the two sides we look much stronger. Their best two are probably Tapine and Tomoko, the rest (including Papalii nowadays) meh.
Not denying that at all , my comment relates ONLY to the bench.

Overall we are much better side.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10