Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 5, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Api's all over DCE at the moment. All we need is for someone to take ownership of the last tackle kick and we'll kick their ass.
Hopefully this time out shows Barrett what he needs DCE to do when he's back. Just organise and take the runs when they're presented. He is VERY good at that. Before he got injured he was trying to do everything and it was messing him up. Keep it simple.

We deserved another 4 pointer but stuffed it. That hurts and I'm disappointed. But - Seeing enough finally that we could win this. Go Manly!

Hopefully this time out shows Barrett what he needs DCE to do when he's back. Just organise and take the runs when they're presented. He is VERY good at that. Before he got injured he was trying to do everything and it was messing him up. Keep it simple.

Yep, exactly. DCE is a very good runner. would like to see him do more of that and less trying to do the winning play every time he touches it.

To be honest, Api, and walker looked good at the end there as the bunnies were walking in defence - they had nothing

I don't always agree with Joey, but he's right. Our kicking game tonight sucks without DCE.

Walker is doing ok with his kicks, but he's not a natural long ball kicker. Killer's only attempt went out on the full and Snake.....he's proving why Snake's don't kick footballs lol.

I'd also like to see Walker mix his runs up a bit. Right now he seems to be trying to run just about every time and its making him a bit predictable, even for Souffs defence which right now is almost as bad as ours.

He's in the Coach's Box so hopefully they're learning together.

Inglis and Sammy are both ****ing grubs....!

Did anyone see Inglis flop back onto Tom Turbo's head in that one on one tackle.

And the ****ing refs again showing how biased and corrupt they are....!

I've been confident all day, first 20-25 minutes aside we can do this !!

Remember this is OUR FORTRESS!!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8