Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
What a **** kick chase. Could have easily trapped him in goal

Oh wait, it was lewis brown chasing. And now look, knock down from lewis brown gives them another set after huge defence.
In fairness if Lewis Brown was the only one chasing you should get the ****s with 11 other players first

damiennp90

Bencher
Didn't think someone could have that many wrong statements in the one comment

No need to be mean mate.

Brown played crap. But continues to play out of position.

DCE played well. But keeps making bad last tackle option. Doing ****e chips over the line or passing it out wide. Killer did great kicks every time.

Api gets tired at the end of games. And that no look pass at the 78th minute must have given Baz a stroke.

And Jake has to stay on 80mins. Whenever he goes off we struggle.

I'm allowed my opinion mate. And if you disagree with everything I say doesn't mean your wrong either

Simonmyers11

First Grader
We all would have taken 20-12 if offered right?
i would of taken a 1 point win. That was a must win game and im glad we got the points.

Newcastle at home next week and then parra. 2 very winable games. hopefully walker back after that which will really help having him back out wide

susan

Bencher
That Souths side was also the best they have fielded for a while with the exception of Inglis. Reynolds back.Goodwin back.Sutton a couple of games back from long layoff .A win my feathered friends is a win

Last edited:

Nordburg

First Grader
No need to be mean mate.

Brown played crap. But continues to play out of position.

DCE played well. But keeps making bad last tackle option. Doing ****e chips over the line or passing it out wide. Killer did great kicks every time.

Api gets tired at the end of games. And that no look pass at the 78th minute must have given Baz a stroke.

And Jake has to stay on 80mins. Whenever he goes off we struggle.

I'm allowed my opinion mate. And if you disagree with everything I say doesn't mean your wrong either
I wasn't intending to be mean,sorry if I offended you.I do agree with the Api part,but I believe he should be playing 0 minutes.Other than a dropped ball,Starling was strong,I blame Lussick for the Reynolds try.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Lewis Brown is in the centres because we have a state of origin centre and a kiwi international on the injured list No team has 4 first grade quality centres. We also have our best hooker sidelined which means ordinary service to our halves.

Any win is tough to get in this comp. Enjoy them when we get them.

Titans have Sharks We have Knights. We will be two points out of the eight in a week so can we cut the total gloom stuff just a little maybe.
Very very well said Susan my man.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Official attendance was 8,273.

What, did they count all of the Fox Sports technical staff, the ground staff, security, both teams and officials? There would have been lucky to be 5,000 there tonight. I mean, the outer looked almost empty.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13