Game Day: Manly v LG Titans [Round 23, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can’t watch we r fujd and that new ref is making sure he punishes us
Did bald headed c@&& Greenburg call up and tell that 1st ref to get off and get his Man in

Our only tactic in goal line defence is to hope the opponents drop the ball. If they start a set inside our zone they score - same every week no matter who the opposition is.

Watching a bunch of players who are pissweak and have given up. Symbolic of their coach. I hope Barrett and the rest of his entourage never come near this club ever again.

6 tries to zip afta being 18 points up.

Look at where the gambling $$ is going. Surely we are part of match fixing!!

Put a motza on Manly for the spoon!!

Pathetic captaincy DC ....pull ya head in and rally the troops
All this b...**** talk about turbo this and Turbo that and look at the state where in bloody pathetic.
All this talk about going left for tries what about the right ? Bull **** !!

We are getting done by the Titans ...... FFS, this is the Titans doing us in the arse.....

I'm tempted to quote myself to make me look smarter than I really am, but honestly, anyone who's suffered through this season would have felt the same uneasiness when the whistle blew for the second half. We are so predictably spineless it's not funny. Give us all the ball and everything is fine. Force us to compete and we crumble.

A mate of mine’s a Panthers fan. If Barrett goes to them I’m going to laugh so hard.

Jake will be a world beater with the Roosters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8