Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I can't watch this. They've scored almost every time they've come to our side of the field. 3 tries from a kick and 1 intercept.

Why the hell is Barret resting players when we already have injuries and its such an important game in our season. What is he doing> Looks to me like he's looking after his former club?

24-0
3 tries off bombs - 1 a shove on Uate that should never have been and a 12 point turnaround intercept try.
Best Illawarra have played and Manly flat as a tack

Injuries and "resting"players tests the depth but it also highlights how poor a lot of players really are.People got excited about Lane making a few good plays but there's a reason he's had 3 clubs in 18 months.

Not in the contest. Dumb move resting players with all the injurys. The last month has been crud.

We are off, no chance of victory with this lacklustre mindset. Time to focus on next week, top 4 is running out of reach now

I just don't understand how there can be so much difference between our good and bad. the real top 4 teams never play anywhere near this badly no matter who is missing.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10