Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 17, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll even suggest let's leave brown right out of the 17. Baz won't, but Isaac John being that little man late in the game say last 20 minutes, he'd offer more off the bench then brown if we need that player to make things happen.

And cover just as many positions as brown any way.

I really like how the raiders leave Hodgeson on and play two hookers one at lock and just go all out attack of the little men in the last 20.

Koroisàu; or DCE would carve up just being that free roaming attacking player for 15 -20 minutes.

We don't need Brown.
That'll do me, wanting to copy Ricky Stuart's coaching has to be utterly the bottom of the barrel.

See Ralphie, this is where you let yourself down and show the world you have no credibility.

Everyone knows that neither side will kick a field goal. The score will obviously be 74-54. Come on son. You're better than that. @:D
Oops

How much are our kids down by? Must be close to full time so might be a few??

Burgess?Burgess?Is this Bozo's first decision as head of football?Vave out with "slight hamstring strain."I wonder if it's the same hamstring strain that BSTEWART has.One that afflicts those that aren't part of the future?Although Burgess negates that theory

It's my wifes birthday Today.
Trying to explain to her why I need to watch this game and not go out to dinner even though Manly are 14th on the Ladder.
#MIGOTY
You did buy her something Manly for tonight didn't you? Your not watching for you, painfully your allowing her to get the full benefit and use out of her new Jersey. It's the complete package, you have the jersey she now has to watch the team and support them. You didn't create those rules. They just are. Aren't they.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8