Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 14, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Not a bad first half. Dragons only on the board so far as Jake had slipped on a tricky surface. Hoping that we run away with this in the 2nd half as we created a lot of opportunities in that half

I wonder if there is any chance the refs will get the dragons playing the ball on the mark for the second half. They are getting a good head start with their defence as well - before dummy half even touches it they are taking off.

If DCE can tidy up his kicking game in the second half we look dangerous enough when we have the ball. Just got to control territory and complete sets and we should be right

This is one of my pet hates about today's NRL referees. That was as clear cut a try as you'll see and yet they STILL send it to the bunker.
I would agree in most circumstances but how many times has the ref gone to the bunker and we sit at home and ask why,then the replay shows a knock on or something.In this situation the refs can’t win

Maranta is an open door for Tommy on right.He has no idea.
Play that side and we belt them second half.

Great short kick from Cust but we desperately need him or Fainu helping DCE kicking long. It’s him every time and they know that. Had to kick off left foot a couple of times to evade spoilers.That’s the only worry in what has been a very good performance given the pink clowns disgraceful officiating.

McCinnes gone is huge. New bloke is struggling big time.

We can't buy a penalty. Forwards getting a role on and dragons did a flop and a second effort and still no penalty. Should be attacking again.

3 all at half time - can't complain too much with only 6 in total, allowing the teams to play footy and a good completion rate from both means we have had a fair bit of play.

Considering the bulksht hammering from the clowns we did fairly well. Still too many handling errors has cost us. Can't afford any more. Just fuking referee the fuking game fairly you cu*ts.
3 all the penalties.5 errors to Manly,3 to Dragons

I would agree in most circumstances but how many times has the ref gone to the bunker and we sit at home and ask why,then the replay shows a knock on or something.In this situation the refs can’t win
Except for when the Tigers knock on leading into their second try against the Cowboys.

I get what you're saying.....but they should have the balls to back their own judgement. Like I said, it was a clear cut try. Just make a decision and blow the damn whistle. Going to the bunker for something like that is piss weak.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11