Manly v Cronulla [Round Finals Week 2 2013] game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
strone33 said:
Wolf man off his wing how many times???

Missed that tackle that gifted them a try, pure rubbish

So you would have preferred him to hug the sideline and let them run in untouched ?

Why are we still dropping the ball all the time, why are we always letting the enemy off the hook? Do they have any respect for the Sharks? Do the guys know how much is at stake in this game!?

Hiku solid once again.

Kiwi Eagle said:
strone33 said:

So you would have preferred him to hug the sideline and let them run in untouched ?

Killer was GIVING it to Wolfman after that try was scored. Wolfman always comes in to far.

torana355 said:
Hiku solid once again.

Kiwi Eagle said:
strone33 said:

Killer was GIVING it to Wolfman after that try was scored. Wolfman always comes in to far.

See I don't know how anyone can say he came in too far on that one when he was the widest defender and still had the centre and the winger outside him, the men inside going in and the Sharks changing numbers left him 3 on 1 in that situation. He should have made the tackle but it is a **** position the team have left him in

we are not playing good semi final football and were up 14-6..

we can win no problem , we are our own worst enemy..

we need this half time break...

panash said:
we are not playing good semi final football and were up 14-6..

we can win no problem , we are our own worst enemy..

we need this half time break...

I don't completely agree

We were playing very good semi final football for the 1st 20mins, and I think Toovey got a couple of things wrong from that point

torana355 said:
Hiku solid once again.

Kiwi Eagle said:
strone33 said:

And missed the tackle, why come in so far when you have killer inside?

strone33 said:
torana355 said:
Hiku solid once again.

Kiwi Eagle said:
strone33 said:

Have another look at the replay at halftime when they show it, Lyon goes in and look at the numbers left for 1 man to defend

As Fittler said, Lyon was giving it to him for not coming in further, not for coming infield

Right side D is a worry. Hiku needs to take the blinkers off when running out the back. Otherwise he's having a remarkable game. Average first half and we're in front. So not much to worry about IMO. Need to put them away early and focus. Get ready for next week.

strone33 said:
torana355 said:
Hiku solid once again.

Kiwi Eagle said:
strone33 said:

In Williams defense he stays out and they score way close to the posts - it's not just a Williams issue on that side his inside men are doing him no favours at all.

i know , but semi final footy is 80 mins..

- stupid off loads
- not organised on 5th tackle...
- 2 x bombed tries

these things can hurt you after 80 mins..

we needed that lat try and the break..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8