Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The cows are a good side
But some decisions haven't helped us as much as they have helped them
The big mistake was playing Walker at fullback but can't do much about that now
Get an even share this second 1/2 and make a game of it

Penalties against us are hurting big time and you cant give cowgirls that much ball. If we can get within 12 ill be happy and no injuries. No stewart, turbo, jorge, and api definitely doesn't help.

I can't believe people are shocked or blowing up that we are behind.

We've been caned in the penalties.
We're missing Snake, Tommy, Api and throw Ferris in as well.
They've had 64% of the ball.

And let's face it. Whether you like it or not, the Cows are damn good football team.

They boys are having a real go. Proud of the effort so far.

The cows are koalas

Protected as **** Roman Reigns isn't protected as much as the cows

3 tries from penalties

I don't see how you justify that comment
If you think we are playing perfect and its just BS penalties why we have been bad this year then i don't know what to say. My point is there is alot we can do better as a team if we want to compete with the Cowboys or Broncos besides winning penalty counts.

Last edited:
Half time at the hill.

Two different sets of 10. We are back 10m behind the second marker so more like 13. They are back 11 but often a metre or 2 in front of the ref. Thurston leg pull early but nothing. Wright intentionally taken out right in front of the touch judge and they get a penalty. Right when we were looking good to swing the momentum back. Fmd its a stitch up. 2 of our penalties on the first 2 of theirs on the 4th or 5th.

Our boys are making metres after impact as are theirs but 93 more tackles takes its toll.

33% possession with only 2 errors. There is some major disconnect they're.

We are playing a **** load better than the score board would suggest

We are easily playing the best side in the comp at full strength. We have had 30% of the ball. No penalties. No field position. I honestly think we look better than we have any other home game this year. Defence has been pretty good and improved ball movement. I didn't expect to win just hoping the boys put in and to me they are and against any other side would be right in it. The cows have the best attack and second best defense in nrl. We aren't going that bad.

Manly BORING AT BROOKIE again. If they weren't so far behind, they might just concede that they are s*** and just go for penalties. I bet that they have more goals than tries at brookie. If not, it would be close.

I hate blamming the refs for loses. Maybewe have had a few bad calls, but it is so obvious that they are a MILES better team. We are just an average team.

We have four wins and three of them are against the bottom three teams in the comp, a good win over the sharks but thats about it.

Possession has to get back to a more even figure ( you would hope) and if so we might keep this to a loss rather than an absolute pasting.

If it continues 67/33 their way
expect the end score to be over 50-6

@Fluffy I thought that leg pull would be a penalty for sure. The running off the ball the commentators thought he was run off the ball and a clear penalty for us.

I didn't think we were that bad that half. We had very little possession, Cummins killed us with the penalties but we did give away some dumb ones (see Darcy Lussick).

Remeber we basically have a makeshift backline. Only Killer, Skivy and DCE are in their regular position. We're missing Snake, Turbo, Jorge and that's just from the back.

Godinet doesn't look good enough to be in the NRL.

With a bit of luck we could have led 4 or 6-0.

In saying all of that though, the Cows are one hell of a football team and they are playing well.

Matthew wright terrific buy, he could be our winger next year if turbo goes to fullback. Walker solid at the back. WTF lussick starting? He is a lazy and should be in reggies. Really impressed with the Boys defence but the refs aren't the problem it's holding onto the ball and why are we toe poking the ball every time it's on the ground just pick it up and the score could be 18 22. Cherry started poorly with 2 dead balls and 2 penalties and errors. But made a good tackle and set up a try,
It's not often I agree with your posts Turbo but this is one of them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8