Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dce. 1 run , 4 metres. Fearless leader..
I'd like to see cullen and hastings in halves next week..
Definitely wouldn't lay down like ours did today.

Poo is in :p
giphy.gif

Manly is in :pileofpoop:
He showed urgency whilst he was on. So many others only woke up in the last 15 minutes.

DCE must be injured.

Yes it's disappointing, but with the squad we have we have overachieved this year, regardless of what happens from here. You all seem to forget when we lose that we are playing with a $1 million handicap in the salary cap, which is an insurmountable burden to overcome. The squad is thin - we have no depth to cover obvious deficiencies at center and backrow. The slide started with the injury to sironen and Kelly's loss of confidence/form. But you all start crying like bitches if we aren't challenging for top 4. There's been some real highlights this year, and with full squad, we have pushed and beaten some of the heavyweights. Get a grip.
This WAS THE DOGS...

Yes it's disappointing, but with the squad we have we have overachieved this year, regardless of what happens from here. You all seem to forget when we lose that we are playing with a $1 million handicap in the salary cap, which is an insurmountable burden to overcome. The squad is thin - we have no depth to cover obvious deficiencies at center and backrow. The slide started with the injury to sironen and Kelly's loss of confidence/form. But you all start crying like bitches if we aren't challenging for top 4. There's been some real highlights this year, and with full squad, we have pushed and beaten some of the heavyweights. Get a grip.

From what I hear, we don't have a million dollars to spend. Apparently it's not that simple.

The lack of effort across the board was just mind blowing.

JAKE had a crack.....not sure who else did.

No point saying anymore about that effort....it will all be said ten times over this week.

Some heads hung in shame surely

While I do agree, the fact is that we could have had a top 4 spot all sewn up and when it has come to the crunch we've lept from over achieving to playing like we'd struggle to win a game in NSW Cup all within the space of about a month.

He showed urgency whilst he was on. So many others only woke up in the last 15 minutes.

DCE must be injured.
I am totally at a loss in our lack of a defensive line.:swear:

Walker strolling across field is insane, then Turbo started to do it too :eek:

In attack we have a defensive structure. Each player could stretch out their arm and touch his team mate. Flat as a tack and all 1 meter behind the poor dummy half.
No depth to actually have someone run onto the ball and potentially through the opposition :confused:

Manly just not mature enough yet as a Team, is the kindest comment that I can make :happy:

Today was terrible, but FFS does the offside penalty still exist in the game. Teams are able to strangle the life out of games.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8