Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why we're two of our players just laughing with opponents. The other 15 looked shattered, and rightfully so, they should be ashamed that was disgusting

Well, that is a season low point. So much to play for over the last 2 weeks and the effort and application have been DREADFUL!! We need a spark, I would get Jackson Hastings into the team ASAP, we need more options. Our fringe defense is so weak at the moment. We got carved up by a team who has averaged 12 points a game. Very poor!!!!

If anyone's still watching the game on tv then your the best fans ever.

I've never switched it off.

I have tonight
I watcehs all of it except a quick switch to check the AFL score when the Dogs were converting their tries.

My son bailed after the first 10 minutes.

We are now the worst team in the NRL without a doubt.

I thought we were spoon contenders and I was right.

Beaten by Wests and Dogs and we robbed the Knights.

Supporters got VERY carried away with our Roosters win to the point where I had to doubt their friggin league knowledge. You gotta call it as you see it!

That has got to be tongue in cheek, surely? Or I seriously doubt your state of mind.

A bit of Monty Python in there somewhere?

No apparently because I tell it like I see it @brad suggests I mightn't be a Manly fan.

Hilarious , they are ****ing hopeless, and we won't win another game.

BUT

I reckoned they'd finish 12th, so they've done better than I thought.

Well, that is a season low point. So much to play for over the last 2 weeks and the effort and application have been DREADFUL!! We need a spark, I would get Jackson Hastings into the team ASAP, we need more options. Our fringe defense is so weak at the moment. We got carved up by a team who has averaged 12 points a game. Very poor!!!!
hang up the cue

something went wrong, several weeks back...

went horribly wrong...

only the insiders would know

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10