Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've seen enough.. pathetic bunch of farkin losers. I was gonna go to this game lucky I did not because I would throw 50c coins at these morons that's all there worth. you bunch of peasants two of the ****test sides have now toweled us up. pathetic. what a joke. dce is the garbage man again which means we are fuked. All we need is Hoopa to put one on us for good measure. fuking losers

The word that best describes today is INEPT!!! We are not there and we have let a very ordinary team put 30 on us with no effort at all, Whats going on TB????

Lol. Can you believe how poor we have been the last 2 months. Some serious underperforming "superstars". If Barrett can turn this around he is a genius.

This is a reality check on what this current squad is capable of .

Last edited:
My pre game bad feeling was spot on once again. We managed to make the Bulldogs look good. Manly fans deserve to know wtf is going on behind the scenes to cause this end of season collapse.

That'll do me. Even the bloody Dogs aren't bothering to kick on the 5th against us.

We haven't just fallen off the cliff.....we've bloody well jumped.

With no CEO, and no-one contactable at the club, who can I write to, to voice my heart felt disappointment? I turned it off guys. I just can't watch - I'm way too upset.
Don't ask anyone in the media,they're scared of Fulton

On a positive note ,Winterstein hit the line hard and with speed tonight for his first time this season.

My dad always said to me. When you see a gap in the market you exploit it.

So for a limited time only, ill come to your house and punch holes in your walls absolutely free.
Are you far from Hornsby?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8