Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yes it is
TB has a plan
I trust TB
Let's go get those dogs this afternoon
I like the sound of it, it's secretly a big game today, we can get into a groove with an 80 minute sabotage here today.

We can't underestimate them sure, although we have to be able to play the 80 and win well

If .... IF ... we go to a good lead, we need a volunteer to go into the Bulldogs forum and keep us up to date with some of their better posts ....

I'm super nervous about this game. Over the years, the Dogs have (a) been very good against us and (b) shown a tendency to win games when their backs are to the wall.

The other reason I am nervous is due to there being no other upsets so far this round. It's very rare for a round to go the way of the 8 favourites.

Hopefully the Raiders hang on in Canberra and we win, in a move that will shoot us further up the ladder.

I'm super nervous about this game. Over the years, the Dogs have (a) been very good against us and (b) shown a tendency to win games when their backs are to the wall.

The other reason I am nervous is due to there being no other upsets so far this round. It's very rare for a round to go the way of the 8 favourites.

Hopefully the Raiders hang on in Canberra and we win, in a move that will shoot us further up the ladder.
36-0 :devil:

Geez Des Hasler still looks like a sea eagle to me 100%. On that nine interview just then he was just manly manly manly. His time has past as head coach and baz will occupy that for some time to come, maybe we can bring him in somewhere else, assistant coach?

Actually when you take into consideration the state of the Cows and Canberra losing, it will now be highly unlikely that we will miss the 8.

This is a game we should win 13+ but I just have a terrible feeling that the Dogs will play great today. Our lack of constancy and at times terrible defence gives me zero confidence.

Strangely thought the tigers would get us last week
Dont have that feeling today
Pretty confident today today probably us by 8-12 points

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12