Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It was a fantastic event. No trouble at ground and great atmosphere around Brisbane.
Out of all the grounds I’ve been to, Suncorp has always been the strictest eg any musical instruments, banners, and even once back in 06 we were told we were cheering to loudly (I kid you not). So it was a surprise to see those massive player head cut outs being allowed. Imagine been stuck behind one of those all game.

At least we don't have a 2 million dollar mortgage like you syndneyites. Try retiring under 60 in Sydney..... You guys will be working til you're 90
Meh, I'll sell my 2 mil property & move to a Queensland mansion & put 1.5 mil in the bank. :)

Meh, I'll sell my 2 mil property & move to a Queensland mansion & put 1.5 mil in the bank. :)
Problem is that every NSWelshman, Canberrian Public Servant and Mexican from Victoria has the same idea which is helping with the unfortunate result of pushing the prices up!
They reckon that SE QLD is increasing by 80,000 people each year (Having Lived in Bathurst in my twentys, that is more than two Bathursts a year!)
Saw a comment earlier about trafic and the like, so thought would give an insight to what it is really like.
Governments of all persuasions are promising extending light rail, fast trains, widening the M1 and all the rest of it. Sounds great!
As far as I am concerned, they are all Piss and Wind!
I commute from the Coast to Brisbane each day via the M1, and the knuckleheads have decided to do the Logan Enhancement, M1 Widening at M1 and Gateway Resurfacing at all the same time which creates havoc in each direction after sitting on their hands with their heads up their back sides for many years adding an extra twenty minutes each way on the trip.
So the reality is, pollies can't keep up with domestic migration and I am afraid, before long, we'll resemble Melbourne and the Sydney for congestion
Hopefully by then I will be retired, and not have to commute unless to Suncorp!
Link to Migration Figures
https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.a...h/news-story/5fa9116ceecf608b9e64b154c2e3d9f6

100% Footy reported that all Home Teams were given 240k :clap:

Brisbane will host next year, then the NRL have an option in their favour for a third year up there

Qld Travel reported that 20 million was put into the economy over the 4 days
I thought i heard that the qld qovt put 30million in.

It makes me farking sick how lucky the Broncos got last week.

We have proved this year that we can win away from home and win well under adversity. Broncos were ridiculously fortunate that millions of dollars of our salary were on the sideline, including our three best backs and our most damaging forward

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8