Manly v Broncos Round 25 - Pre Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
McCulloch out is a Massive loss.
Manly if the forwards turn up, will go close to a win at odds here....
Manly's pack is one of the best in the comp. That is not our weakness.
It is well documented where our weakness is.

I’m braving the bronco bogans again.There were plenty of seats available in the Manly area last night for those interested in going.

Have a nasty feeling those eels May spring a surprise the night before

Will be there too. Bringing a cpl cans of aerosol especially for the bogans.....

images (2) (1).jpeg

Manly's pack is one of the best in the comp. That is not our weakness.
It is well documented where our weakness is.
Exactly my point...
I think you misunderstood my comment - it was more about the importance of McCulloch missing for Brisbane and actually stating Manly could dominate the middle provided they turn up with energy for the last game.....Every season a few teams take Mad Monday a week early.

Last edited:
One of two things is going to happen to both sides on Sunday.

Winning / losing doesn’t really matter so let’s go hard / who gives a ****.

Either could want to win or couldn’t give a ****.

Buggered if I know which one will be which!

If the Chooks win against the Eels, I can see us going out there and really playing some pressure free footy.

If DCE and the Trbojevic boys get in one of their moods (like the last time we played them) then I can see a real upset.

Brisbane should play silly buggers and hide the plastic chairs in the away dressing room! :rofl:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8