Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 25, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Suli and Parker one side Kelly (turnstile) and Wright the other. Tom kneed out of the game.Im surprised we're only 10 behind. Add in tbe bullsht clowns with whistles and we've done well.

The NRL script wants a big home Finals crowd in Brisbane as well as the obligatory TV ratings.
Oh please, it's the men playing the boys. Parker's 1st 3 touchs were loose carries. We are clearly as bad as our position on the ladder It's no coincidence

The NRL script wants a big home Finals crowd in Brisbane as well as the obligatory TV ratings.

Brisbane playing the Chooks at the SFS will be lucky to attract 25,000. A Brisbane home final at Suncorp could attract twice that many.

Well the refs better get on their bikes and give us a hiding in the 2nd half. Drumroll.....

At the game it is a joke. The hooker for broncos is offside every olay.

The broncos are there to be slaughtered with some ball control.

If we can get a decent coach and some structure and discipline there is plenty of talent to work with

What a waste of 3 years
As bad as we have been, the one sided refereeing is typical of this garbage NRL. How many times is someone accidentally hit in the head but it’s always a penalty, except when it’s Manly. Since when is sliding in with the knees accidental?
We make a break and they are all offside and we drop the ball but where is the penalty?
I wish they would kick Manly out of the NRL, because I’m sick of watching this crap.

Oh you've got to be joking now, what the **** Parker, please walk off the field

I hate us, softest team in the Nrl, laziest team in the Nrl, Fattest centre and prop in the Nrl, Most pathetic winger in the Nrl, Most directionless team in the Nrl. Most underachieved team in the Nrl

look at the table and you will see Parra ranked 4th at the start of the year below us, they have underachieved far worse, Cows too.

If we can manage to stick within 8 pts of the Broncos with 15 to go we might just pip them at the posts. The Broncos are chasing the big win which could really backfire on them if we can manage to even the possession back out. Only 12 missed tackles from us - 17 by the Broncos. We are still right in this one!

Oh please, it's the men playing the boys. Parker's 1st 3 touchs were loose carries. We are clearly as bad as our position on the ladder It's no coincidence

Mate, I won't argue....to a point. We've been our own worst enemy, yet we're only down by 10 at the half. But are likely to play the second half without Tommy as I don't think he'll be back after his vicious headbutt on Ofahengaue's knee.

But the refereeing has been one sided. Brisbane have been offside nearly every tackle. One of their long breaks early came from a one metre forward pass. Yet we are the ones who have been penalised for little things and got a warning.

Did anyone notice how **** the bronco’s Plastic chairs are at half time in the dressing room??? #facilities

One was a loose carry, one was s dropped interception, one was a dropped contested bomb.

Standard performance by us.

Lots of poor football and failure at basics followed by a few moments of solid football and luck.

40 mins to go and it's all over.

Barrett’s last stand. The idiot doesn’t realize that wright is a decent fullback.

Put him at fullback, Dylan to centre, suli to wing.

It is so obvious

Yet there are those that still think he's a good and going to be a great coach.

He can't even get basic things right.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8