Post-Game Discussion Manly V Broncos [Round 11, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Broncos
12 Suncorp Stadium
17 May 2024 20:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Ryan

Journey Man
Had Paseka not been offside and given 10 we would have won that Ryan
I can't see positives mate , given the players they had out. Our first try was off a 3 foot forward pass. We lacked effort, energy and intensity.

Sorry mate, I just can't praise that absolute crap. I'm watching this with Mark Arthurson at my joint (having drinks) and even he said let's turn a movie on after 15 minutes.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
One player made the difference Cobbo. Take him out of this game and we won comfortably.

But frustrating. Koula looked gassed and nowhere near involved enough around the ruck, but I dare say his shoulder is screwed.

It was better than I expected, but not good enough. We miss Saab. His speed and height. Paulo offers zero.

Ray had a good game. Surely he gets first nod over Paulo.

Again though, we can't beat a depleted team .
Koula was badly injured by the late shoulder charge hit that fukwit clown canary and the bunker fukeit did nothing about. But why be surprised. The nrl is just a fuking wwf clone of managed and rigged bullsht.

Snoz1976

Reserve Grader
boys had a crack - few dumb decisions early in defence and later in attack. Tommy was great in the centres and Garrick needs to go back to the wing. Forwards probably need to find a little more energy and halves need to be better. There was a period where we were attacking their line for a long period and they didn’t go to Oli once.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm sure heaps of people will be happy with that but that's pure rubbish hang your heads in shame
I wish I could.give u 1000 likes
That's was pathetic from us nothing from our forwards and it's nothing like the club i love
People will say oh great we only lost by 1 good effort
F$$K that loss poor performance which I hated

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
boys had a crack - few dumb decisions early in defence and later in attack. Tommy was great in the centres and Garrick needs to go back to the wing. Forwards probably need to find a little more energy and halves need to be better. There was a period where we were attacking their line for a long period and they didn’t go to Oli once.
DCE can’t organise $hit. He should be directing the team and preparing to set up Haumole for the key plays. Clueless

Too busy planning his own glory plays

Last edited:

Ryan

Journey Man
@Disco

Lolz did you just call Mam and Madden no name halves??
Who's their starting halfback ? You tell me? Who's their starting hooker ? Who's their starting fullback?

If you honestly polish this turd performance, I can't tell you what that honestly says about our standards as a fanbase.

I love that modern times have created the term, "toxic positivity" because that suits so many when it comes to Manly.

We played slow, lazy, uncommitted, overweight, sluggish football.

Chunkytuna

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Because it wasn't. Was it great? No. Even good? Not quite. But it wasn't appalling. And but for the same poor finishing and a dodgy penalty against us at the end there, we nearly got there.
I gotta admire your optimism but seriously if you think that was worthy of praise you have a different idea of what’s good and what’s woeful to me. Guess we can settle for mediocrity and walking away with 3 in a row.

Chunkytuna

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
@Disco

Who's their starting halfback ? You tell me? Who's their starting hooker ? Who's their starting fullback?

If you honestly polish this turd performance, I can't tell you what that honestly says about our standards as a fanbase.

I love that modern times have created the term, "toxic positivity" because that suits so many when it comes to Manly.

We played slow, lazy, uncommitted, overweight, sluggish football.
100% correct. And people are on here saying that was a good effort. I must be watching a totally different game.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Get a 22 tap with 30 seconds left
Lacked urgency to get going the quick tap
Finally DCE gets the ball....stands there....waits for a lumbering fatigued Jake who ambles into the defence spending 16 seconds
At 12 all I thought "we got this"
Yeh a weak penalty, but Paulo was clumsy enough to allow the BS call and that was it
Yesh, opposition use Jake as a rest break when tackling him. He should be used as a 2nd reciver and tackling machine PERIOD.

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Look..without reading into our last two games, I think we showed some spirit tonight. Yes we lost, but we played tough. You don't mind losing like that. The team is so much better with haumole in the lineup, talau and paseka were both strong. Koula looks promising at the back, I think he will really come into his own in the weeks to come. Some positives out of the game. I think the loss is amplified due to some poor weeks. I think this trbojevic family love affair needs to be re-evaluated sometime soon though unfortunately.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14