Manly trying to extend Api

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha naive, thatll do me I know the current squad will win a comp in the next number of years, it was good enough this year.

Competitions are very hard to win. The 2012 and 2013 Manly sides couldn't win the Comp, and they'd thump the current side.

This team couldn't even beat Penrith in the finals, it was nowhere near good enough to win the Comp.

Competitions are very hard to win. The 2012 and 2013 Manly sides couldn't win the Comp, and they'd thump the current side.

This team couldn't even beat Penrith in the finals, it was nowhere near good enough to win the Comp.
Have patience mate, our squad right now is very young and has little finals experience and experience is the best recruit you can get. They will improve and sit comfortably inside the top 4 come round 26 in 2018.

Have patience mate, our squad right now is very young and has little finals experience and experience is the best recruit you can get. They will improve and sit comfortably inside the top 4 come round 26 in 2018.

I hope you're right, I just can't see it.

On form this year Koroisau was second behind Smith. Overall he isnt second when all the 9s at their best. He is easily NSWs best, as all the NSW candidates dont posess a complete game like Api including a running game. Picking up a spot in the PMs side and having people call for your NSW selection is proof enough of this. Why is there so much hate for him? Why are we always looking to replace him even after his excellent season. F#ck me! What more do you want. He is going to re sign in the coming months and be here long term. Based on your view that means no premiership in the next 5 or 6 years while we have Api as 9. I like Fainu I really do, he possesses a smart short passing game and a really high quality running game and his defence is great, but the calls for him to replace Api in even 2 years are a little premature. Most on here need to look past the perfection they want e.g. Apis passing isnt the best but its good enough to get him a new deal and he makes up for it in other areas. e.g. Jorge struggles under the high ball, but makes up for it other areas. Same with Green even though his job isnt to run the ball he still makes up for it in other areas.
Im not calling for Fainu to replace API at all.
We are just saying that it's good to have a back up Hooker and it's even better that it can be Fainu who is a local junior

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8