Manly sign Rabbitoh Jack Gosiewski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The south side of kingy river mouth which is cudgen creek is cudgen reef where a lot of us surf when it's on cudgen runs parallel to the beach all the way from Cabba to kingy a lot of farm land they just started naming little suburbs on the beach as they develop them such as casurina, salt, cotton beach etc.
there's some useless info for ya I'm a tweed coast raider by the way until micky Gordon resigned with the chooks he was playing with us next year

Micky Gordon would have helped you guys. I suggest you get Tayne M out of retirement and fit and then you could do some damage.

Whatever scott Fulton sais , he's a depth signing at best. And that's no offense to the young bloke .

Whatever scott Fulton sais , he's a depth signing at best. And that's no offense to the young bloke .

I see him occupying Jarrod Kennedy's spot in the squad but with a higher ceiling

If he works hard and impresses he could quite easily find himself ahead of Lane and even Winterstein and play a decent amount of first grade. At the same time things may not go his way and he may spend the year at Blacktown......its what these gambles are all about

There is potential IMO

Jeez didn't they hear us when we said we wanted Klemmer. Thats like asking for some Nike runners and getting slazenger instead.

Last edited:
I thought Crichton was signed to Souffs until the end of 2018.
Surely the Rabbits wouldn't let him go. But if they did he'd be No. 1 on my wish list.
They would release him if Cronk was a chance. :nod:

My Rabbitohs friend told me through the year that Cronk was over there a few times.
Although the Madge sacking may have changed Cronk's interest @:cool:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10