Manly Sea Eagles RLFC Members only forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
Is it possible to have a members only forum?
Meaning that you would need to be a financial member of MWRLFC ( or whatever it is).

So only people who are actually members of the club can access that forum?

Im not sure how or if this could work but I'm thinking something along the line of become a club member and use that membership number to log in?

Like i said just a thought and i think then If people a bashing the team, club, management and other forum users at least they are Manly members.

Yes trolls could still buy a membership but they have then paid to get on.

In think you will find much more positive posts and conversations that support the team/club whether the comments are negative or positive.

Last edited:
Meaning that you would need to be a financial member of MWRLFC ( or whatever it is).

Im not sure how or if this could work but I'm thinking something along the line of become a club member and use that membership number to log in?

Like i said just a thought and i think then If people a bashing the team, club, management and other forum users at least they are Manly members.

In think you will find much more positive posts and conversations that support the team/club whether the comments are negative or positive.
Contact the club and see if they are interested in setting one up…
They can afford it, after all they spent approx. $4M on Schuster over 5 years sooooo….

🤡

There is one mate. They also post on social media.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8