Manly need a marquee game at ANZ each year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly do better with a Brookvale game.
Most Manly fans (however passionate) do not cross the Spit.
It's well documented.

mave said:
It is 2014.
Why not include it as an optional extra.

I want to know why I can't buy a season ticket for all Manly games, home and away, through the NRL, and they can distribute the funds accordingly.
Save all the bullcrap trying to log into different websites, etc,etc every three weeks. Happy to have GA for all non Brookie games.

Why is this not an option?
It would also encourage those people that have purchased these tickets to get out to away games, potentially increasing crowd numbers.

Cannot agree more. There should at least be a ticketing option (note: keep the 10 game pass at Brookie as well) unbelievable that we can't buy a season ticket that covers all our home games. Crazy that we had 2 matches at Gosford so close together, I'm sure there was plenty of people like me that made the effort to get there for the Souths game but found it too hard to back up again on Good Friday.

At 10k we don't seem to have a lot of "local" fans. The only way we get big crowds is when we play Souffs and Storm.

Mals said:
mave said:
It is 2014.

I want to know why I can't buy a season ticket for all Manly games, home and away, through the NRL, and they can distribute the funds accordingly.
Save all the bullcrap trying to log into different websites, etc,etc every three weeks. Happy to have GA for all non Brookie games.

It would also encourage those people that have purchased these tickets to get out to away games, potentially increasing crowd numbers.

Crazy that we had 2 matches at Gosford so close together,

Rounds 1, 2 and 3 were three consecutive home games.
Rounds 6, 7 and 8 are also three consecutive home games.
They made rounds 2 and 7 Gosford games so that Brookie didn't have to withstand 3 consecutive weeks of footy. It's not the best surface in the NRL.

bones said:
Mals said:
mave said:
It is 2014.

Crazy that we had 2 matches at Gosford so close together,

Rounds 1, 2 and 3 were three consecutive home games.
Rounds 6, 7 and 8 are also three consecutive home games.
They made rounds 2 and 7 Gosford games so that Brookie didn't have to withstand 3 consecutive weeks of footy. It's not the bat surface in the NRL.

Bones, this is no place to bring logic into the debate ;)

Mals said:
mave said:
It is 2014.

Cannot agree more. There should at least be a ticketing option (note: keep the 10 game pass at Brookie as well) unbelievable that we can't buy a season ticket that covers all our home games. Crazy that we had 2 matches at Gosford so close together, I'm sure there was plenty of people like me that made the effort to get there for the Souths game but found it too hard to back up again on Good Friday.

I am calling for a ticket that gets me into every Manly game all regular season. This would save people purchasing tickets every second week to away games, and may encourage those that have purchased the yearly pass to get out to more away games as they have already paid. Happy for GA to all non Brookie games.

Would probably have to register on the NRL website that you will be attending any given away game, so they didn't sell more tickets than the ground held.

Can't be that hard to set up, and would encourage more attendance.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4