Manly join the race for Manu Mau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Manly join the race for Manu
By The Mole
July 24, 2016

MANLY have joined the race to sign Parramatta hitman Manu Ma’u.

The rugged forward is under contract to the Eels for next season but has issues with the club over third-party agreements and his manager is looking at options.

Click here to read more

Last edited by a moderator:
We need this guy, he is a current NZ international, one of the best backrowers in the game. He is on top of my list of players I want at manly. Plus he is a consistent performer. Get him bozo, but if roosters after they will get him, they always get who they want even though he is not needed by them.

We'll parramatta ain't going to get hayne. He'll take the easy money option and add to his excellent adventures and play rugby. Bulldog Ritchie just said on KY that the dragons want Norman or hayne.
Good luck.

He is a good player and I'd be happy if he came; however, he is another similar body type to Buhrer, Brown, Leary. I expect Leary will not be around next year, and Brown might be released, in which case he would be a good step up.

I just don't want such a small backrow.

He is a good player and I'd be happy if he came; however, he is another similar body type to Buhrer, Brown, Leary. I expect Leary will not be around next year, and Brown might be released, in which case he would be a good step up.

I can't see Brown being released somehow, but the truth is that he is not worth the money he is on. Good utility value if someone is injured, but if we want a utility then it should be Api, not Brown.

As for Ma’u.....he would probably be an upgrade on Brown but as you alluded to we are overflowing with small back rowers as it is. Ferris rightly has one spot locked up but we need a big, hard running, hard tackling back rower to compliment that.

He would be a good fit. He may not be 6 foot but he is tough, and one of the better performing back rowers in the comp. Ma'u, Buhrer, Green. 3 different body shapes who all offer different things.

You couldn't argue with that being our starting 2017 backrow.

He is not small. Pretty destructive second rower who runs hard straight lines. Also shows his versatility as he has been playing in the centers. I would keep marty in the front row and put Mau in the starting back row. Him or go hard for Jackson.

He is not small. Pretty destructive second rower who runs hard straight lines. Also shows his versatility as he has been playing in the centers. I would keep marty in the front row and put Mau in the starting back row. Him or go hard for Jackson.
Please don't allow the facts to detract from my posts....he is small standing next to Kasiano :happy:

We need this guy, he is a current NZ international, one of the best backrowers in the game. He is on top of my list of players I want at manly. Plus he is a consistent performer. Get him bozo, but if roosters after they will get him, they always get who they want even though he is not needed by them.
So he has deposed David Mead, who in turn deposed Blake Green, from the top of your most wanted list ?

Would be a great addition to the team. Manu alongside AFB, Taupau, Meehan, Lussick, Jake t, knight, Lussick would be a very feared forward pack

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8