Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Sticky said tonight on 100% Footy that his two assistant coaches (McFadden and White) are moving on at the end of 2022 and he will be looking for replacements.

This suggests 1) Des won't be the only coach looking for assistants for 2023 and 2) Monas or Chad could end up at the Raiders...
........and Monas did play for the Raiders.

Kenty ... ALL HAIL KENTY .. in an article today about the nonsense of giving coaches a deadline to perform ...he says coaches then make short term decisions .. and then you sack a coach mid season .. just dumb ..

But here's the rub ... he goes on to throw this gem in about Dessie ..

quote ... "and Des Hasler, which might have a deeper undercurrent than just performance, a power grab is currently on at the Sea Eagles, and Hasler is unwilling to secede "

Anywho .. what do you think of that @Red Pill . .. what do you say about my tin foil hat now Mr. McSmarty face pants ...
May need a new poll - "Will Des secede" 🤣

OK well the mail is Des is not under the radar.... so, who would we replace him with...that 1. will be successful or 2. Understand our culture? 3. Meets Silvertails approval?

Or is the answer we need to toughen up, and just deal with an outsider ruffling up feathers?

Don't get me wrong but Trent was a disaster.

On gods earth what are you suggesting?

OK well the mail is Des is not under the radar.... so, who would we replace him with...that 1. will be successful or 2. Understand our culture? 3. Meets Silvertails approval?

Or is the answer we need to toughen up, and just deal with an outsider ruffling up feathers?

Toovey ???

With a bit of help

LOLOLOL. the Penns sacked Toovey as soon as they got full ownership of Manly.

More chance Twent will come back for a 2nd gig.
I don’t know about “ LOL” but I grant you it’s a fair stretch

BUT, he might be their only option if Hasler goes , no one else would take us on!!

Flanagan would jump at coaching us. I think he would be good. He would also bring some hard headed grubs into the club, which we need.

But he is not Manly which seems to be a sticking point.
Yes which is why I threw up who I did !!

What part of our current culture are you desperate to keep .. ?

Successful teams create their own culture ...

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10