Manly Facebook pages - Official & Fan Pages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well Mr Big Shot, you cant ban me on here so let’s “ party”.

Show yourself and tell us all about your “ inside knowledge and collaboration “, that is IF you have the guts to debate this when you can’t delete the comments and ban the poster.

I dare you!!!!

Bring it on, I’m ready , come and get me!!!!!!
Haha it's definitely not me.. I'm about 30 years younger I'd say

I'd say a regular.. been around a while but input is limited compared to others on here. Last few days has been pretty active but

Well the challenge is there, if he’s prepared to out himself and debate us on here then bring it on.

BUT, I’m guessing without the power to control what’s said he’ll be an absolute coward and hide beside his Facebook page where he’s king ****!!

Well the challenge is there, if he’s prepared to out himself and debate us on here then bring it on.

BUT, I’m guessing without the power to control what’s said he’ll be an absolute coward and hide beside his Facebook page where he’s king ****!!
Mark can you stop beating around the bush and tell us what you really think...

Last edited:
I’ve seen how he belittled @ellakasmar , that’s big and tough when you are in control of what people can and can’t say!!

Let’s see if he has the guts to debate this on here where he’s just a minnow!

Somehow I doubt he’s brave enough!!
I seen some talk about it in the aftermath of the incident regarding ella on another manly fb page but didn't see it myself. But I am well aware of his antics for a long period of time now. I've even had other members private message me regarding him. People I don't even know. I don't post much at all on that page but when i have its been more often than not calling him out on something he has said. He has yet to ban me. I'm either lucky ( not that id care ) or he hasn't found the nerve too

I was banned from his dodgy page about 18 months ago.

At the time he was making outrageous claims of who we had / were going to sign ( most of whom didn’t eventuate ) and I knew all he’d done was pick the facts up on Twitter.

And that’s all he ever did, regurgitate stuff he’d seen elsewhere.

But no , Mr Big Shot claims he’s an insider , claims he collaborates with the club, all sorts of outrageous claims.

And of course all he is , is the administrator of a Facebook page that looks remarkably like the official MWSE one, even the name!!

He could change it tomorrow to “ Manly Sea Eagles Fan Page” and that would fix half the issue, but his Hitler like administration of anyone who dare calls him out is really what has to change.

I’m more than happy to debate him on here ( apart from the fact I’ll be in internet wilderness for about 3-4 days very soon) but I doubt he has the guts to do that without the security blanket of being able to delete what I say!!

Screenshot_20190902-122807_Gallery.jpg

Who has the most members?
Old mates FB site or us Silvertails??
If it's us I say let's get it on...

I do a lot of lurking on here more than posting, but old m8 from that FB group blocked me from the page two months ago as well!

He claims to meet up with Des & Bozo who “support his stance towards the group and the squashing of bad language and criticising players”.

absolute muppet who needs to get in touch with the real world

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8