Manly cleared

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Damn - I thought this was that we had been cleared of the cap investigation....

I think the investigation findings will come out now the comp is over - concerns me why they have waited to finish the comp... hopefully not to delay the bad press.

One rumour that was posted on FB last week said that the NRL was about to come down hard on us over the salary cap and it was supposed to happen last Thursday o_O

Bit like the world coming to an end a week ago. An anti-climax because nothing happened.

Never a doubt in my mind. NRL need to get off their arses and support us on this now. Stand up Greenburg.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...n/news-story/14815d4877c2a8698ca13b0ffa00d745

• BRENT READ
  • The Australian
  • 12:00AM October 2, 2017

One of the NRL’s longest-running sagas is set to end within weeks as NSW Police prepare to close the book on the match-fixing investigation.

The Australian understands NSW Police are likely to formally announce the end of the investigation without any charges being laid, removing at least one of the dark clouds hanging over the NRL and Sydney club Manly since last season.
newscorpau_reference_widget-217

Hm - wonder where the hysterical headlines condemning us have gone...what will McCLymont be able to screech about now?!?

So we allegedly had a systemic doping programme in place - never happened - Strike 1
So we allegedly were involved in match fixing - never happened - Strike 2
So we allegedly have been rorting the salary cap-........ over to you Frank

So we allegedly had a systemic doping programme in place - never happened - Strike 1
So we allegedly were involved in match fixing - never happened - Strike 2
So we allegedly have been rorting the salary cap-........ over to you Frank

What an absolute joke this has been, and as I have been saying for years , journo’s the scum of the earth!

The journalists only run with the leads they’re given or find. And they work for big companies with interests.

I could see the smh following up but don’t expect to hear from Rupert Murdoch’s Daily Terrorgraph.

One rumour that was posted on FB last week said that the NRL was about to come down hard on us over the salary cap and it was supposed to happen last Thursday o_O

Bit like the world coming to an end a week ago. An anti-climax because nothing happened.

One is reminded of Chicken Little

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8