1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

manly break Hoodoooooo

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Fluffy, May 14, 2005.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Defence wins games

18 - 10 half time

18 - 10 full time

2. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The hoodoo was and is bull****.

3. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    defence,as usual,was first class.bulldogs look gone.no strike except the halves.losing miles might be the straw that broke the camels back.sonny and co may be too late to save them.

4. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One can only hope.

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Sue i would be extremely worried about anasta - didnt look good at the game - a few weeks at least is what i expect.

they are a chance at full strength to win - but i just dont think they will make it. Too many good teams ahead of them.

I must say that is was great to hear a good contingent of manly fans at the game.

Both King and Kite went ok early but looked short of a trot from then. They will be better next week. Their takling was great though - noticed King was making the effort from marker even if he was second man - helped shut the ball down.

BK was looking for the off load when not needed in the takle

I am now confident of our playing under lights - we were tested left right and centre by the best kicking duo in the league and didnt drop any - only got out jumped.