Manase Fainu, and Church dance, and a sharp object.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have to replace him who's on the open market? Dani levi and Isaak Luke come to mind. I'm hearing J Reynolds has first crack at the tigers so does that make Liddell available? Personally I hope a manly junior gets a crack as none of those options are overly inspiring. What's Brandon Smith up to now that scam is going around again? Could we bring back Parcell?

This. Many more questions now raised
Even if found guilty with his prior offences I think the club would not keep him.
So sad as he in 2017 played a major part in our U/20’s finals run and eventual gf win.
He has some much potential, just so sad for all involved now.

If we have to replace him who's on the open market? Dani levi and Isaak Luke come to mind. I'm hearing J Reynolds has first crack at the tigers so does that make Liddell available? Personally I hope a manly junior gets a crack as none of those options are overly inspiring. What's Brandon Smith up to now that scam is going around again? Could we bring back Parcell?
According to zero tackle these are whos left without a contract. We got two days to make a choice.

Kurt Baptiste, Billy Brittain, Michael Lichaa, Issac Luke, Matt McIlwrick, James Segeyaro, Zac Woolford

Forget Brandon Smith,Harry Grant is the Storm no.9 to go after,although no chance Melbourne let him go.Des may get Lichaa

I hope we sign Michael Lichaa or Danny Levi. James Segeyaro probably won't be allowed back after his drug ban I would imagine. If this is as bad as it sounds, it is a massive blow to our future over the next 3/4 years, because we had a world class hooker who was probably on a reasonably modest contract.

9E2D2389-03C9-4D74-992E-529999B1639C.jpeg

Only 2 years ago
Very sad for the club today
If these charges stick you can kiss the next few seasons down the drain

Who carries a knife with them if they don't at least have some intent to use it? It's not like a glassing where you use a weapon that you happen to have in your hands (not defending glassing at all of course). But to have a knife, unless you are going to chef school - nope.

Sadly, it seems Fainu has wannabe gangster issues.

If this is true and he is guilty, I don't want the club tonight stand by him. I want them to set an example and sack him. And the NRL should refuse to register a contract for him.

So much for this off season hey. Already the off season from hell 2 and it's not even November.

I have to admit I am not surprised that Manase Fainu is charged with allegedly stabbing someone at a party.... I have watched several of his Instagram lives and he is a big disappointment off the field with the stuff he does and the people he hangs with. Most of his friends are in jail and that says a lot. If we want to be successful again buy players that are role models not idiots!!!

Regardless of guilt, I'm disappointed as a fan to be feeling this again pre season.

I hope there's some mitigating circumstances that is yet to come out and all is well in Fainu and Manly land. He always seems happy and has a big family contingent at the games and that usually means a great support network.

So I hope it all works out for everyone, and I certainly don't wish to jump to any conclusions.

Sometimes (on another note) I just wonder if we keep heading down a litigious society pathway, will one day fans bring a class action against a player found guilty of 'something' for ...I dunno, stress, deprivation of happy feels, annoyance...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8