Lyall Gorman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What you simpletons have failed to appreciate is that this whole "next week" thing is the clubs way of saying that the offseason is a period of existential nihilism, where everything means nothing and the mere existence of this time lacks any significance whatsoever. It's all quite genius if you ask me...

What you simpletons have failed to appreciate is that this whole "next week" thing is the clubs way of saying that the offseason is a period of existential nihilism, where everything means nothing and the mere existence of this time lacks any significance whatsoever. It's all quite genius if you ask me...

Can you translate that into English please , I’m not an academic like you!

My guess is that the club will wait till the world cup is done and then we will learn more about who we are signing for next year. You would hope by then that Gorman is the CEO and we get some direction about what is going on. The good thing is we have secured the bulk of our winning under 20s team and most of our quality young players.

My guess is that the club will wait till the world cup is done and then we will learn more about who we are signing for next year. You would hope by then that Gorman is the CEO and we get some direction about what is going on. The good thing is we have secured the bulk of our winning under 20s team and most of our quality young players.
So #nextmonth then?

There are some nasty rumours circulating around lyall Gorman and his immediate departure forced upon him by sharks sponsors of the club and their business leadership group.
Seems all was not above board at the sharks and he was pushed before they were brought undone..
If it's true we don't need the headache...

There are some nasty rumours circulating around lyall Gorman and his immediate departure forced upon him by sharks sponsors of the club and their business leadership group.
Seems all was not above board at the sharks and he was pushed before they were brought undone..
If it's true we don't need the headache...
Big deal. He came in to a club rocked by drug scandal and they won a premiership within 2 years. Manly could use that kind of headache.

this whole "next week" thing is the clubs way of saying that the offseason is a period of existential nihilism
giphy.gif

“Whoah whoah slow down egghead”

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8