Lyall be very careful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

if we sign foz and lose AFB or Marty will it undo all the positivity the club has done

• Yes

Votes: 54 45.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • I really hope this Foz rumour goes away fast.

Votes: 48 40.3%

• Total voters
Not sure why anyone reads the crap in the papers and then gets on here having a heart attack based on some unfounded rumour. If it is true - we will hear about it from the club or player or whoever in due course and until that happens essentially it isn't true. Have your opinion and share what you think of it - that is what freedom of speech is all about but why get your blood pressure up and rant and blow a valve over something that might not happen? I much rather deal with facts than maybes and then I will blow my top lol. You guys and gals certainly entertain me. Glad I am not the dog in some of your houses getting kicked every time a fake rumour about Manly hits the media.

I could not agree with you more.

Did he ever drop Aiden Tolman at the dogs? He also extended Tolman's contract but let Graham go.
Because he brought in another prop in Woods . Im not seeing the relevance to my post.

Agree .... they are not new to this caper ........ and I would support them

... but I confess I had too laugh at the irony, when several posters pointed to Dessie's last season at the doggies and criticised him .... several peope came on and defended him and using the fact that he will have a better roster at Manly than he had at the Doggies as a point ..... so they were in fact saying Bozo/Barrett have done a better job of recruitment in 3 years .. than Des and Crusher in 5 years ......:rofl:
That hurts

Even the suggestion of Foz has me reconsidering the return of the DES. I do believe DES needing others to keep him and his decision making in check is accurate. He's always been quirky.

If Foz is even remotely being discussed. He needs a Tooves, to tell him wake the #uck up.

Both AFB and Kelly are must keep for me. No exceptions.

A roller coaster ride of emotions right there.

We feel your agony. Or was it ecstasy?

This is nothing to do with anything really....but do you remeber when Fabio got hit in the face by a goose while riding on a roller coaster??

The big prick killed a bloody goose with his face!! That has to be the height of toughness, surely.

Nah......I reckon it was the universe telling him to pull his head in. LOL!!

Sorry....what were we talking about?

All ST posters

We need to keep things in perspective and DONT BELIEVE EVERY RUMOR THAT IS IN THE MEDIA! There is generally a hidden agenda behind a rumor from other clubs or Player Managers or the journalist need to fill some page space.
How many times have they been completely wrong in the past?
Anyway a ‘well placed source’ has told me directly this morning and I quote ‘Marty & Addin are highly valued members of our squad and we look forward to them making a major contribution in 2019’.

As I said yesterday my sauces are better than their sauces!!

Anybody else think Lyall has knocked out @The Wheel and assumed his ST identity ? That post is far to sensible for ST, this place breeds on false rumours. (note the use of the term breed ie reference to Foz, Des and the dogs ?)

Seriously though, I clicked on this thread thinking it was a warning about the Shark situation, I voted Hope the I hope this rumour goes away, because that is all it is, nothing more, nothing less, until the club or coach says otherwise I have faith that they will make decisions based on whats best for the team and not the Journo's spreading gossip. Doesn't stop me commenting but does stop me getting red faced, angry and stressed over nothing.

in short just wanted to say Good Post @The Wheel

I'm happy the club took supporters views into account with the coach appointment,but I don't want the club to feel like they have to run everything by us.The day Des and Crusher need advice of us on signings is the day they should hang up the clipboard. Will Des make some mistakes? sure but he'll get more right than most.

Top 3 forwards???

I'm sorry but IMO Lane is massively overrated on here. He did really step up this year, finally started fulfilling his potential but I'm not losing too much sleep in losing him.

As for top 3 forwards, personally I rate him in 2018 behind the 4 others starting forwards (excluding hooker)

1.Jake
2.AFB
3.Marty
4.Thommo
5.Lane
Lane was ****. Very happy when he was signed by the Eels. Sure he scored but always put into easy position. In attack he hogged it and ran like a weirdo. Offloads are some of the worst and most wtf i've ever seen and lazy as all hell in defence. Potential has always been there but he's one of these players that are too lazy and money-orientated to reach it.

This is nothing to do with anything really....but do you remeber when Fabio got hit in the face by a goose while riding on a roller coaster??

The big prick killed a bloody goose with his face!! That has to be the height of toughness, surely.

Nah......I reckon it was the universe telling him to pull his head in. LOL!!

Sorry....what were we talking about?
I like your asymmetric thought processes.

Reminds me of someone else.

I'm happy the club took supporters views into account with the coach appointment,but I don't want the club to feel like they have to run everything by us.The day Des and Crusher need advice of us on signings is the day they should hang up the clipboard. Will Des make some mistakes? sure but he'll get more right than most.

100% agree.

I think we as supporters need to be very careful. If we now think each and every signing is going to be put to a supporter vote (yes I am exaggerating) then we are in for a rude shock. I think kudos to Gorman and Penn that they took notice of the supporters gripes. Let's be very pleased with that.

Des is as quirky as all get out. Will have some oddball moments, but also some moments of pure genius. Let's get on board.

100% agree.

I think we as supporters need to be very careful. If we now think each and every signing is going to be put to a supporter vote (yes I am exaggerating) then we are in for a rude shock. I think kudos to Gorman and Penn that they took notice of the supporters gripes. Let's be very pleased with that.

Des is as quirky as all get out. Will have some oddball moments, but also some moments of pure genius. Let's get on board.

These two posts are spot on. The club listened to the fans and signed Des and that's a big tick as a member/supporter. Let's just wait to see what is actually true first before joining the millions of dots the media can come up with.

Nonetheless, he should give us a heads up given we brought him back ;)

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10