Loz sacked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Driving home, turned on Talkin' Sport - because ... hell, I dunno - and they say Daley has been fired.
Now happy for the drive home.
Then a caller calls - as callers do - and says he heard Barrett to Bulldogs and Daley to Manly.
No longer happy for drive home.
Say it ain't so Joe!

Driving home, turned on Talkin' Sport - because ... hell, I dunno - and they say Daley has been fired.
Then a caller calls - as callers do - and says he heard Barrett to Bulldogs and Daley to Manly.
Say it ain't so Joe!

This is what Reading the Play has said could happen. I really can't see Barrett going there though.

And I wouldn't think the club would be stupid enough to go with Daley.

From my comfortable distance it looks like Des might benefit from a season away from coaching. Refresh, regain his edge and enthusiasm.

However with the money on offer to elite coaches that probably has zero chance of occurring, particularly as Des is known to be somewhat attracted to coin.

You'd think when he's getting about $800k in severance pay that he'd go a lay on a Carribean Beach somewhere, bonk a few locals and chill out, a LOT more fun than a coaching gig!

This is what Reading the Play has said could happen. I really can't see Barrett going there though.

Come on!!! We could have "stupidity" as our motto on the club badge!!
Anything is possible at Manly!

We have been on a path of self destruction since 2011!!

Fingers crossed!

Say it ain't so Joe!
What was the panels response to this?

Seems like Loz wanted to be a popular coach above all :cool:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...h/news-story/a6d9f86c726ab8095e49450370d37814

Chairman George Peponis had conducted his own investigation into costs during the team camps.

Invoices from The Star in Sydney and a Peppers Salt resort at Kingscliff on the NSW North Coast revealed thousands of dollars were spent on beer, wine and cocktails during the team camps.

They were signed off by team manager Andrew Farrar.

There is no suggestion the players were involved in running up the huge bar bills.

But according to sources, Peponis was “horrified by the size of the bills”.

“George was astonished by it,” the source added.

The coaching and management staff drank most evenings after training.

Personally I'm surprised Daley lasted this long. I thought he would have been gone after last year.

Tooves may be the logical choice of replacement. He's not currently tied to any club so other than his past with Manly there can really be no accusations of favouritism. Really, the only Manly players he has previously coached who might be there are Jake and Tom and they are tipped to be there anyway.

And besides, it might well keep him away from the Titans because no one needs that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8