1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lowver Grade Teams V Raiders

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Wheel, Apr 14, 2005.

1. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    PREMIER LEAGUE:Jared Taylor,Mitch Creary,Sean Dalton,Karl Johnson,Darren Peachey,Jeff Robson,Travis Burns,Mark Bryant,Nathan Hollingsworth,Phil moorwood,Adam Cuthbertson,Nathan Tutt,J.P.Cherry.Replacements: Jye Mullane,Glenn Stewart,Clint Halden,Mailangi Styles,Luke Sweeney,Gary White,Daniel Watkins,Jim Curtis.

JERSEY FLEGG:Josh Lewis,Ryan Cribb,James Donlan,Simon Yeo,Tom Joseph,Sam Key,Grant Jessop,Adam Shaw,Joab Hull,Chris Trembath,Jacon Martin,Ina Papera,Josh Brown (c).Replacements: Ehryn Taylor,Brendan Crabb,Bobby Bright,Michael Bowen,Bryce Gearin,Jesse Shelley,Dan Molenaar,Rob Clarkson.

Anyone know what has happen to Sean Meaney & Brad Dempsey??

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Ive never heard of sean dalton.

I thought those two were injured wheel.

Good to see stewart and Mullane back playing. Lets hope they both stay injury free for depth purposes.

3. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    I'm looking forward to seeing Mullane play....There will be a lot of people wondering what possition he plays. Apparently he's a centre :blah: :blaugh: :blaugh:

I hope Lenno gets back soon.

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    yeah i will be there watching mullane and stewart with interest.

With mullanes experience it would be worth seeing if he can still play centre - i know he has played there in the past at cronulla. Will he have the speed after his knees have been operated on??

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,112 / 287
    Fluffy - please make sure you go down and watch all three grades. You know the reason I'm saying that!!!!

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Ill try - it can be done if im driving but if by PT i struggle to make PL from my place.