1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lower Grades

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, May 15, 2011.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    Guys, just wondering about our lower grades. Darren, can you shed some light on this? I just looked, and our grades are as follows:-

NSW Cup
    Wins: 1
    Losses: 8
    Position: 10 from 11

NYC
    Wins: 1
    Losses: 8
    Position: 15 from 16

SG Ball
    Wins: 4
    Losses: 5
    Position: 12 from 18

Harold Mathews
    Wins: 5
    Losses: 4
    Position: 9 from 17

I guess Mats and SG Ball would be considered sound, but what do you put the NYC / NSW Cup down to mate?

I'd love to know from an educated position I guess.

2. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    Ryan, you are going to get me slaughtered, I've given up giving any lower grade reports or commenting on the kids. Must have been missing Darcy score 4 lol. Sorry mate, I just sit on here and read now. I could pm you if you wish.

3. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    The thing about the NSW Cup side they are getting crucified(especially with the outside backs) because of whats happening in the top grade re Brett (being named and then not being named).

From my understanding the forwards are going well but because of the break up of combo's in the NSW Cup every week we are struggling

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    Who cares what they think. Have your say mate. I'm very appreciative of your input. It makes more sense than most these days.

5. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    It sounds like the players in the NSW cup side have photos of Willo and the goat.