Lottoland Crowd Capacity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I have noticed there is a bit of talk around crowd numbers and capacity around COVID restrictions for Lottoland for Saturday. So I contacted the club and asked to clarifyThis will explain it.

Under NSW Health Guidelines, you can have up to 75 per cent of structured seating capacity and then the 1.2 square metre rule applies for unstructured seating such as grass/hill.

For Lottoland, the Club has 5000 structured seats, so 75 per cent of that is 3750.

There is also 1000 people allowed in unstructured area such as grass/hill.

In addition to this, there are approximately 750 seats committed to sponsors and for hospitality, bringing a total capacity to 5500.

Trust that is clear enough

I'll tell you one thing Wheel, there have been so many great moments in my journey as a Manly supporter, from a 12 year old sitting on the hill in 1965 until now, that fill the heart and sustain the soul ...

But if Brookie on Saturday is a sea of Cardinal and Myrtle out numbering Maroon and white .. it will be the single most disappointing and embarrassing moment in Manly's 75 year History ..

I find that interesting, looking at the government website 75% is only for Indoor facilities, maybe the club has correct advice but online indicates seating should be 100% capacity, which would add 1250 extra people allowed.

Indoor facilities: the maximum number of people at an indoor major recreation facility is the greater of
*75% of the fixed seating capacity and
*one person per 2 square metres of space in the facility.

Outdoor facilities: the maximum number of people at an outdoor major recreation facility is the greater of
*the total of 100% of the fixed seating capacity of the recreation facility and one person per 2 square metres of any unfixed seating areas and
*one person per 2 square metres of space in the facility.

Ticketing: if the maximum number of people is based on the percentage of the fixed seating capacity admission is only by ticket for a specific seat or seating area.

I'll tell you one thing Wheel, there have been so many great moments in my journey as a Manly supporter, from a 12 year old sitting on the hill in 1965 until now, that fill the heart and sustain the soul ...

But if Brookie on Saturday is a sea of Cardinal and Myrtle out numbering Maroon and white .. it will be the single most disappointing and embarrassing moment in Manly's 75 year History ..

(Nate Myles breaths a sigh of relief)

The turnout will be interesting for sure. It's easy to forget that this site isn't the be all and end all for Manly fans. Who knows, on some other social media sites, players may be supported 'n such!

Based on the weather forecast it will be a sea of umbrellas and raincoats

Id be there but I'm heading to @Dan 's place for a couple (too many) this weekend :cool:

Id be there but I'm heading to @Dan 's place for a couple (too many) this weekend :cool:
Yeewww the rain will dampen things a bit but we can drown our sorrows. I just filled the boot with beers

Yeewww the rain will dampen things a bit but we can drown our sorrows. I just filled the boot with beers

I love the sound of that mate :party: Remember, Jas is a wog, so what are we to bring? Hahahaha
Youre new loungeroom is the size of a footy field, so we should be right mate

I love the sound of that mate :party: Remember, Jas is a wog, so what are we to bring? Hahahaha
Mate it's being catered. Just bring whatever booze you want I've got enough cases to pad out shortfall but not enough to supply the world

The club will think they hit the jackpot if there is 5500 people at the game, with the expected weather and form it will be lucky if half that turn up.

I remember attending games and it was standing room only, pretty sure one game I was at there was over 27,000 against Parra in the mid 80s.

I find that interesting, looking at the government website 75% is only for Indoor facilities, maybe the club has correct advice but online indicates seating should be 100% capacity, which would add 1250 extra people allowed.
Yes, it should be 100% as far as i can tell.
Source - work at a major recreational facility and our fixed seating is definitely allowed to be 100% now.

That’s interesting @Brookie4eva because in round 1, games that were held at grounds with both seated and grassed areas were permitted 100% seating capacity in the seated areas and then 2sqm rule for grassed areas.

That would roughly equate to 75% ground capacity overall.

If the club is in so much trouble financially, you really have to wonder why they're playing so many games at Brookvale this year.

If the club is in so much trouble financially, you really have to wonder why they're playing so many games at Brookvale this year.

Exactly my thoughts. Why not move the Gosford game to earlier in the season in hope restrictions are further lifted for the hill.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8