1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking at the teams in Big League today

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by COMMANDER, Sep 29, 2011.

1. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    and thought you wouldn't swap any Manly player with a Warriors player; we have got them beat across the park.

2. Thehill

Thehill Active Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Thats what I thought on Sunday. But such has been the pro-warrior vibe in the media it feels now as if we're outsiders...hopefully the warriors are getting carried away as well.

3. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    ...and I look on the warrior's forum and someone said they couldn't swap any of our props with theirs and reckon their forward pack is superior to ours.
    Ah, the beauty is always in the eye of the beholder ;^)

4. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    Yeah but they've all been smoking crack

5. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    They do have a very good foward pack though. Not saying I'd swap but they make planty of metres when they're not dropping the ball. They were all over the Storm last week.

6. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,742 / 57
    They were made to look great against a very average and poor Storm forward pack. No energy,no drive , no meters thery were pissweak. If we had played Storm last week it would have been 30+. Manly 28 Warriors 14.

7. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    Any way you look at it we're morals to win on Sunday. We look better all around the park. The only way I can see us losing is overconfidence and there's no way Dessie is going to let that happen.

8. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    UI don't know Mark, I thought they were good against the Broncos apart from braindead offloads and dropped balls. Heremia (sp) is very good running from dummy half as well. I think we'll win it out wide more than up the middle.

9. Thehill

Thehill Active Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Lewis and Inu should be targetted. Their defence is shaky, particularly against 2 of the best centres in the game- Lyon and Matai.